Monday, June 29, 2015

6.27 Saturday Diary

Sleep  00 to 0245,  and up for P & S.
08:30 up.   Time for some real coffee.   (Our coffee maker is on the fritz, so making coffee is a bit of a hassle, and now a bit of a treat.)
Checked email, played some games on my phone.
The day before, we had talked about the party at BoD tonight...and while I had been feeling better lately, I said, "Let's see how I feel ON Saturday."
Well, as of this moment, all systems go.
However, ALL the implements were on top of a chest of drawers in BR2 where Babyman shared a bed with Stitch, when he stayed over, so I decided to wait til he was outside, then I went in there and gathered them up, and put them in a toy bag to take to the party.
Then I got dressed and went out to the car, on an errand.
First stop, gas.   $37 at 3.20 a gallon, then on to a smog check place for which I had a coupon.  
I was second in line there, behind the guy being service. 
My turn..
And the car failed.   
Essentially, the tech said, the car was not warm (hot) enough; two of the sensors did not activate; I need to come back when the car is really warm.
ANd I returned home.
And started laundry.
And went into BR1 to catch up on DVRed t.v
"Killjoys".  "Aquarius"  while eating apple and carrot pieces.
Then two eps of "Hannibal" which has gotten so ...obscure, I'm ready to give up on it.  Then ate a light dinner,  chopped chicken in rice--bowl.   while watching some 'Criminal Minds' rerurn..
and down for a nap, 18:00.
Merry woke me up, "It's 9 o'clock, so if we're going,"
"Yep, yep," I said, sitting up.
And we both went about showers and dressing.
I put final items in the toy bag,  and off we went, me driving.
With a stop at the closest 7-11 ATM to the BoD, 
We arrived ..checked, entered...
And hung out, just watching for a bit.
She saw a couple guys across the way that She wanted to say HI to, and off She went.
She returned, asking if I wanted to watch Spartacus tie Her up.
I remembered that for a year and a half, everytime She saw him at a party, She said, 'I want you to tie me up sometime.'
Well, this seemed like a good time, and well, She got tied up.
I took a couple pix that I won't display here...
It took three trips to the toilet for my bowels to settle...
Then, I asked for 'negotiations' ...
  Decent warm up;  and use the RNG.  Seems like there was another thing. Ah well.
  AH, thought of it.  Stay clear of my sit spot area that still showed bruises from Thursday's video.
I set the RNG on my phone for a range from 20 to 40.  
I stripped and mounted a spanking bench.
Well, I don't remember how many implements.  I don't remember how many of each, although I was counting strokes out loud.
She finished with  10 to 20 strokes of the tawse  vertical on my back which HURT LIKE A SUNUVVABITCH.
Note to self and Her:  MUST DO PROPER WARM UP with a proper flogger before using the tawse like that.
Done, She took pictures. 
We hugged.
She had me kneel, and gave me a very brief moment of 'kissing the Y'.
We sat on the couch for a few minutes, then decided to hit the road...

D sl S    2
D sl O    38 1/2
D sl F4Me   0
D sl F4Her   0
D UN       89 1/2
D sHl O      2
D sl Ci    213
D G-F   38 1/3
D sHl D    3.5
D sl PorM  0


Setting the scene, first pic below.
"Shilo, this is my girlfriend Jenna.  She has never spanked a man before.  I want you to take off your clothes, just as if I was about to spank you, and get over her lap."

Setting the scene for the drawing below:
"We'll be leaving soon, Clair. Shilo has had this coming to him, all morning."
"Oh, take your time, Mary.  You've told me about the spankings you've given him, and I've been wanting to witness one."

Setting the scene for the picture below:
"Just because it is Saturday morning does not mean you get to sleep as long as you want.  From now on, THIS is how our Saturday mornings are going to start. Got it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment