Tuesday, June 2, 2015

06.01 Monday Diary

Generally a fouled up early morning at work, with the late flights from NY arriving at the same as most of my morning starters.

Ever heard of Pawley's Island, SC?  Neither had I, until Fox agent called up at 0715 local, asking for a person to be picked up there at 0745.
Ha.
I put her on hold a couple minutes, didn't do a damn thing, then got back on the phone with her, and told her, no can do.

I really dislike Monday mornings at work....

At some point during this interminable period from midnight to 0630, I replaced the cartridge on my e-cig.
This is notable because the LAST time I bought and replaced the cartridge was May 4th.  The cartridges came two in a pack, so the previous two cartridges lasted from May 4th til June 1. I bought the replacement pack of two, a week ago, figuring I would need them some time.

6:32 clocked out.
6:34 in car.
7:19 home.

Fed all the animals.
Looked for leftover baked chicken in the fridge that was there the previous night.  But not now.  Damn.
I warmed up leftover pulled pork, and wrapped a few tortilla rounds around it... cut up  an apple, added an apple-cinnamon rice cake to my tray and went into the bedroom.
Merry was sound asleep ...She had called me earlier at 0330 to say 'goodnight' ...and told me, later in the morning, She finally got to sleep around five.
I watched "Nurse Jackie" ... and tried to go to sleep around 8:30.
By nine, She was awake, and starting to deal with the honeybee colony that was in the process of moving into our backyard, into a quarter sized hole in the wall, directly above our washing machine. 
9:50 I got up to pee, and snack on peanut butter and tortilla chips. I used to have milk with these snacks, but I've decided to investigate the possibility of been lactose intolerant, as I've noticed lately less than desirable reactions after drinking a small glass of milk, or even having milk in a cup of coffee.
Meanwhile, Merry reported that up to that point, She had communicated with the City ...and the house owner ...  regarding the bee invasion.
I went back to bed.
Up again at 1250 to pee.  
She reported that She found a private firm that would be over to take a look at 14:00 ... that the 'max' charge would be $350 ... and that the house owner would give us a discount on the month's house payment.
Up to pee ...yes again... 1400.. at which time the B-guy was already at work...  Merry said, She already had an estimate ... or an actual charge ... of $150 ...   for which She got a check from me to write ... even though there's like ...  a dollar fifty in the account.
We're hoping to get the rent from the doggy-day-care guys ... or our roommate Coco, in time and in the bank in time to cover the check.
Meanwhile, even though it was like 69 or 70 degrees OUTside, it was ...like... 80 degrees in the bedroom.  Just the way it is in our non insulated bedroom.  I remember from last summer, it's gonna be a sauna in there when it gets  really hot in coming months.
Anyway, I moved into the other bedroom.  We had long ago put up blackout drapes on the three windows...  it does not get too hot in there anyway, and with the overhead fan on, it's nice.  BUT the bed is just harder than what works for me, so I rarely sleep well on it.
There I lay, (with Donna, our large pit bull who long ago, learned how to jump up on this bed, and takes up half of it, when she does), my body tired, my mind fatigued...  but sleep was not forthcoming. 
When I'm like this, which is rare...  I have a form of narcolepsy and having trouble sleeping is an uncommon problem...  I become super sensitive to light and noise.
Although I'm still nearly deaf. 
Not really, but I have been tested, and I should have hearing aids, to be able to properly hear at frequencies associated with speech.
I could hear Merry talking on the phone.  
Which was aided by the bedroom door being open...on purpose, so that if Donna wanted to leave the room, she could without disturbing me...  and Merry was in Her chair at Her desk, maybe 20 feet due east of the open door, talking.
Doesn't mean I could hear what She was saying, for the most part. I could only tell that She was talking.
I was laying there thinking about asking Her to move to Her easy chair in the living room, or to our bedroom, while She was talking.
I was wearing very thin cotton shorts.  Not underwear-shorts, not boxers, just very thin shorts that I could go out in public wearing, if I wore shorts in public (which I don't).  
And up popped an erection.  Wasn't trying, it was kind of spontaneous... and I thought, "Oh hell, maybe it will help me sleep."
I got up, and walked to where She was sitting.
She quickly noticed the bulge in my shorts, and asked, grinning, "Is that for ME?"
"Sure..."
She said to whomever on the phone, "I gotta go," and She disconnected, and put down the phone, and we decided on our bedroom (as opposed to the much cooler other bedroom)...
And rather quickly we were naked and prone on the bed, and after just a couple minutes of oral warm up for Her,  we were having sex.
I write it that way because I despise the phrase. It carries the emotion of ... absolutely nothing.
And so, I write it to inure myself to it.
After ... minutes, I stopped as my erection simply faded,  which happens more often than not,  and I don't care as long as She doesn't.
We lay together ...  in time, She got up again...
I actually got to sleep from 16:30 to 17:20.  I saw the clock, knew my alarm was going off at 17:30, and grabbed it to reset it to 18:00, and quickly fell back asleep, until it went off.

UP... toilet, shower, dress, pack...  talk with Her about immediate planning...
A kiss good-bye..
18:44 in car, rolling
19:22 at work
A quiet night at work; the real challenges will be Tuesday night.

At work, munched on an apple, and baby carrots.
Watched "The Newsroom" S 1, ep 3.

Merry called, and said that She did get the rent from the Dog people, AND deposited most of it already (not sure how, current guess ...that Coco took Her) so immediate financial issues are under control.  She has to go see HER PBS for court on Tuesday, and I've suggested giving PBS a check for however much of the deposit not immediately spoken for, along with a check from Stitch's account post-dated Friday,  to cover Babyman's rent, so that She does not have to make a special trip any day soon to deliver said checks.

D sl S          1/3
D sl O     12 1/2
D sl F4M 93 1/3
D sl F4H  ~73
D un         63 1/2
D sHl DO     1/3
D sl Ci     187
D G-f       12 1/3 


2 comments:

  1. Fucked? I mean, while it was very nice, (maybe even more than nice) it didn't quite count at WMS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very hesitant to write down... put into electronic print .. language or even words ... that I would normally consciously avoid using in my mother's presence.
      I realize that words are just ...words, sounds and letters strung together, and have no power or meaning other than what we impart to them
      BUT there exist people that are offended by 'some' words.
      "FUCK" is very high on the list of offensive words, and I avoid using the word, even within the context of what it really refers to, the act of penile penetration.
      I just searched "euphemism for fuck" and got a list of four hundred. I just might start using each one, one at a time, until I go through them all.

      Delete