Friday, June 26, 2015

6.26 Setting the Scene

Beautifully drawn and colored, eh?
Definitely, NIA.
So, son-mother-grandmother?
Husband-wife-mother (mother in law)?

I'm gonna say,  husband-wife-his mother. 
In this scene, Shilo-Lynn-Mom
Setting the scene:

Mom is visiting, talking with Lynn in the living room.  Shilo is not present.
"So, how are ..things?"
Lynn shrugs.  "He's a bit of a brat. We both work, but he seems to expect me to do everything else."
Mom frowns.  "Have you taken my suggestion?"
Lynn giggles. "You mean, giving him spankings? I just don't know... how to start."
"Do you have the paddle I sent you?"
"Well, yes..."
"Get it."
Lynn gets up, goes and fetches it, returns.
Mom points at the chair  that she should sit in, and she does.
"Where is my son?"
"Oh, as usual, stretched out on the bed, watching t.v."
"Get him in here."
"SHILO!  Come here, please..."
Shortly, Shilo enters.
"Mmmm?"
"Take off your clothes," says Mom.
"Ummm...what?"
"Take off your clothes, now.  Your wife is about to give you a long deserved spanking."
"Ummm...."
"NOW!"
Surprised... hesitantly... Shilo strips, naked.
Lynn grabs his right wrist and pulls him over her lap.
She begins applying the oval-headed wood paddle to his buttocks as he kicks and moans.
"Don't stop," says Mom, standing up.  "I'll be right back."
She returns, carrying a leather belt, doubled over. 
"I'm sure he'll remember this, same one I used on him, growing up."





No comments:

Post a Comment