Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6.24 Setting the Scene

In my regular daily diary, I've been adding one or two pictures/art pieces/gifs and adding my storyline to them.
 Which I call "Setting the Scene".
I still have such a surplus of items that, with this entry, I'm going to start putting up an additional daily blog, until I've used up my supply.

SO
 A delightful depiction of a young man, perhaps, naked and over the lap of a woman...looks like, in a kitchen, and looks like, she is wielding a wooden spoon. And this is on my NearlyInstantArousal list. 
Some might say, he could be her husband.
Others might say, he could be her son.

I am going to say "son and Mom" because it's my preference to think of this as 'punishment' or perhaps 'maintenance', while certainly having no sexual component.

So, setting the scene:

"Shilo, it's NOON.  Get out of bed THIS INSTANT and come into the kitchen."
Groggily, Shilo gets up, and wearing only the tighty whities he sleeps in, he walks into the kitchen.
Mom is sitting in The Chair, holding a wooden spoon.
"You are NOT going to spend this summer sleeping all day long. Take those briefs OFF and get off my lap."
Shilo drops his briefs and steps over them and bends over her lap.
Mom talks, while emphasizing each word with a smack of the spoon on his buttocks.  "You ...will ...not... sleep... away...the ...summer..  You ...will ...not.... Do ...you...under  stand  me?"
Through his tears, Shilo managed to moan that he did.




No comments:

Post a Comment