Saturday, June 6, 2015

6.05 Friday Diary

09:00 up to feed the dogs and cats, then back to bed.

11:00 Awake...
  and with Merry, watched "Wayward Pines" and "Hannibal".

'Something' came up, and I engaged in a 'growl at the badger', followed by some 'accommodation'.
Done, around 14:00, and She just...fell asleep.
I got up and started washing dishes, as I didn't want to leave a sink full, along with pots n pans, for Stitch to do when he got home.
Merry woke up, came out to the living room...
And suggested I make another trip to the spanking bench.
I mounted the bench, wearing nothing but socks, and She applied a dozen of the curved hairbrush to each of my cheeks.
I got up, and She said, "My turn..."
And She got on the bench, and I smacked Her luscious cheeks with the palm of my hand...  She was giggling at first, then laughing, and trying to say, 'Please stop...' and I said, 'I can't take you seriously if you are laughing when you say it,' so when She managed to say, 'Please stop..' while not laughing, I stopped.
We admired the color of our buttocks a bit, then, went into the living room, and She started on a market shopping list.
Then She got into the shower.
Stitch arrived home, 16:45.
She left, to go do some banking, and go to the market.
I sat at the computer on the desk, and went about inputting my diaries for Wednesday and Thursday.
I finished, within like a minute of Her return home, as She called for help, porting stuff inside.
Stitch and I went outside to assist. 
I assisted in putting things away in the kitchen.
At the living room table, I recorded some mail, and clipped coupons..
Then stripped off to take a long overdue shower.
When I was done, dinner was ready:  baked chicken and baked potatoes.  
I went into the bedroom, with the company of my best-dog-friend Cookie, to eat, and watch "The Newsroom" Season 2:  8 & 9, the two part finale of season 2.
Then, at Her nudging, I watched, from DVR, "8 Heads in a Duffel Bag".
 Goodness, She and I have different tastes in movies.  
She told me later, She's seen this movie, like twenty times.
I could barely stand the once.  This kind of humor, whatever it's called, if it has its own name,  just does not do anything for me. 
I went out into the back to unlock the gate.
CJ said, she had somebody coming over at like five in the morning that would need to get in, and did we feel like getting up then to unlock the gate?  No.  Thus, I did it before going to bed.
Back in the bedroom, I watched TNR 3:1 
Merry came to bed, and fell asleep rather quickly.   ......................


D sl S                   5/12
D sl O             16 1/2
D sl F4me            3/8
D sl F 4her            3/8
D un                 68  1/2
D shl O                 5/12
D sl CI            191
D  G-free          16 1/3
D sH last date  ~ 1 1/2

1 comment:

  1. You do understand that sometimes I react to pain with laughter.

    ReplyDelete