Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6.16 TUESDAY DIARY

Things calmed down... a little bit...and I watched
"The Newsroom" 1:4.
Then 'things' picked up..again, and I gave up on watching. 

OUT 6:40  and home 7:31

Fed all...  we were out of 'Donna' food (did Stitch mention anything, after feeding her, last night?)  Then started on my dinner...   leftover: orange chicken in a 'rice bowl'  and peanut butter on rice cakes.  I stuck my head in the bedroom while it was 'waving; Merry was yet asleep.
I brought my dinner in, on a tray, and woke Her up, asking if She wanted to watch 'Nurse Jackie' with me, and She did.

Eventually, to sleep,  0930.

UP 12ish to pee.   Long enough for Merry to ask me a question, something about CJ having a guest over, and for me to say, 'Yeah sure', and back to bed.

At some point, Merry went out...   to make the house payment, and stop at some market, before coming come.

I woke up  long enough to see the clock,  4 o'clock, 4:30, 5....
Up with alarm 5:30
Showered,  dressed, ...toilet...
Kissed Her good bye.
Toilet.
Out to Her car.  
Realized that I needed to move my car...went back to get my keys, and moved it around the corner.... took my keys back in the house, back into Her car...  1825.
Fairly easy ride....at work  7:20.
Still slammed at work...
We lost half our pool of drivers a couple months ago, and now we've dedicated half of whom we have left to MS executives for the E-3 convention.
So...we're farming  our fucking asses off.
Not  even the worst of the night, either....

D sl S            3  1/6
D sl O         27  1/2
D sl F4me     8 5/8
D sl F 4her    8 5/8
D un            78 1/2
D shl O         3 1/6
D sl CI      202
D  G-free    27 1/3
D sHer  LD  6.5
D s l M/P     7+



No comments:

Post a Comment