Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6.22 Monday Diary

On the phone for 45 minutes solid, working with an agent, for pickups and departures for these sportscasters in Seattle going to Sea-tac.
An hour later, working with her to book seven cars for arrival into Sacramento... which, right now this second  (0450 Monday morning) I don't know if our Sacramento affiliate can handle.
NO time for "The Newsroom".
Oh, FML ...
On that note,    I've started putting together a list:  Examples of MFUL.   I don't plan to publish it here.

The morning dispatcher was 20 minutes late; the morning reservationist was 25 minutes late.  

OUT 6:33, and in car, and home  7:09.
In the house.... let Donna out, fed Big dog and Little dog, and whatever cats where surrounding me hoping for canned food....
Went into the bedroom to undress, in a foul mood.
Merry was awake, and spoke to me long enough to realize that speaking to me was probably not a good idea just then.
Back in the kitchen, I started MDM (my daily meal)--leftover meatloaf, crumbled up, over rice..in a bowl and heated up, while scrubbing out some leftover baking pan.  
Then took my dinner plate into the bedroom, along with Cookie.
And got on the bed to eat, and watch last night's "Nurse Jackie".
That done, Merry got up to get ready to go ...to OC to watch her son Babyman compete in the local Special Olympics.
Before She left,  ....and wearing only black panties...   She got on the bed, and I lay flat, She straddled my torso, and gave me a lap dance to the tune of "You Sexy Thing" playing on a music channel on tv in the background.
SO...She got herself ready, kissed my goodbye, and departed.

Up around 11:00, pee and snack.

Whatever time Merry returned home, She came straight to the bedroom, stripped to panties on got on the bed next to me.
Awake many times, it was so blasted....well, WARM...
Alarm 17:30, snooze  17:40 snooze 17:50 Up.
She said, Babyman got a gold medal with his soccer team.
Shower...dressed...toilet...  prepped ice coffee...  
Opened an unexpected letter from my parents, Dad's writing on it.
New tags for my car, still registered in MS.
Kissed Her Goodbye... and back to the toilet...and out.
Car 18:40
  Ah, Monday evening traffic....
 Office  19:24.

Wow. 
ONE open ride for the night to decide to whom to give.
76 total ..so far... for Tuesday.   
Fo' sho', a stress-free night.... up through midnight.

D sl S                  9.16
D sl O               33.5
D sl F4Me        14.63
D sl F4Her       14.63
D UN               84.5
D sHl O             9.16
D sl Ci           208
D G-F              33.33
D sHl D           13.5
D sl PorM        13+
And now: a discussion about Corner Time:

Is CT more of a punishment when given BEFORE or AFTER?
For sure, I've had it both ways.
Time spent standing, looking into a corner does not 'bother' me as it seems to, some people.
I consider it an aspect of punishment in that it demonstrates a power exchange within the couple.
Pic 1, below, depicts naked male, post spanking.  This is a fair representation of what I have looked like, in such a situation.  Naked, for sure, a nice glow on my buttocks, hands at my sides.
Pic 2:  Briefs down, some kinda glow on his cheeks, hands in front of him. Makes me wonder if he's diddlin' himself. Still I have a 'thing' for tighty whities.  I think, for me, white briefs represent 'youth' and 'innocence', which is to say, no sexual aspect, the kind of punishment a boy might get from 'Mom'.
Pic 3: Briefs down, hands on head, white cheeks. This must be a 'before' pic.  I like the idea of briefs down...not yet off ... and hands on head, thus eliminating the thought of using the hands to protect the bottom.
Pic 4: Briefs up, in corner, hands at side.  Hardly a favorite; I'd prefer briefs down or off.  I only reproduce the pic here because, as I said, I 'like' tighty whities.








Those marks look like nuthin' compared to some I've had, but who am I to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment