Monday, June 8, 2015

6.07 Sunday DIary

Too much excitement for such a slow shift:
 At 0100, sometime after my last driver had turned in a car and gone home, I got a call from a client at LAX, looking for his car.  
...It was input for 6/14, not 6.7.    
 Sigh... chalk another one up for our rookie staff of customer service reps.   
  I assume he took a cab, or Uber, or Lyft... he certainly didn't wait around for me to see what magic I could perform.
 I won't drop names, but this client is highly ranked on the credits of  "Sons of Anarchy".
Then, or just before this, was a call from our Bay Area affiliate dispatcher, saying he just got a call from some clerk at a hotel, saying the a private plane that we thought was coming in at 0700, was coming in at 0100,  and we had three SUVs scheduled to be there for it. It was a chilling moment or two, until I was able to call the FBO into which the plane was coming,  and was told by the on duty agent there, that the plane still showed a 6:05 eta and had not yet departed Teterboro.
Moving on:
Watched "Doll and Em" 1:3
And TNR, 1:1, 2, 3, 4. 
Out  6:03.  Car 6:06.  
On the 101 South... in time to watch a Chippie, about one off ramp in front of me,  with a block of cars 5 lanes wide and 20 cars long between us, running a traffic break.
And we crawled along to about the 110 interchange before being set free to speed up at will.
It was my first time to call into KNX and report a traffic situation.
6:56 home.
I entered and let Donna out and fed her, then fed Cookie, and the three cats gathered.
At which time, Stitch came out of our bedroom, went to his bedroom, and back out again, asking, "You let Donna out?"
"Yeahhhhhh... it IS what I do when I get home."
I started heating dinner... leftover pork chops, which I diced, and put over a bowl of rice, and put it in the microwave...then went into the bedroom, to change clothes, to sleeping clothes.
Merry was awake, and said, "I told Stitch to get up and out of bed before you arrived home."
"Too late," I said. "I was here when he came out of the room."
I went back into the kitchen, put my dinner on a tv tray, grabbed Cookie, and went back into the bedroom.
Nothing on the DVR was worth watching immediately, so I ate without t.v....and went to sleep, around 7:30.
10:00 up  for P & S.  Merry was asleep, Stitch was sitting at the computer desk.   I snacked on peanut butter and tortilla chips, then went back to bed.
13:00 awake enough to check the time.
16:00  as 13:00
17:30 alarm..which I turned off.
17:50 up, and into the living room.
Merry was at the computer desk.   "I was about to come get you up."
"I see..."
Toilet... shower...dressed....  packed (food ... apple cubes, carrots sticks, tortilla chips)...  iced coffee.
She said, "Tomorrow morning, I'd like to get you over the spanking bench."
"Not during my work week," I said resolutely. "Especially a long one, like this one."
"Okay...."
I kissed Her good bye and left.
IN car, 18:26.  At work  19:10.
Even with the 710 down to 2 lanes for 2 1/2 miles, it was an easy drive.

A busy night that I had to keep an eye on.
I also have to tweak the next days set up, based on what has changed since the day guy left at 1530... but, in this case, almost nothing.  I had to take care of a few added orders for the morning as they were input, and do the p.m. set up, but nothing extraordinary.

During the evening, I began reconsidering what I told Her about the spanking bench... and let Her know, by text, while asking...what are the chances She would be awake in the morning.
She says "50/50". I am  very dubious of that.
However, memory tends to be selective, so I can't be sure what happened in the past, so all I can do is keep track of what happens henceforth.
For example,  June 3rd, She was awake enough that She emerged from the bedroom shortly after I arrived home.. early, after leaving work an hour early.
And for my next shift, my return home was morning of June 7th, and yes, She was awake.
We'll continue (tracking) such from now on.


D sl S                       2  5/12
D sl O                      18 1/2
D sl F4me                  2 3/8
D sl F 4her                2 3/8
D un                       69 1/2
D shl O                    2 5/12
D sl CI                193
D  G-free             18 1/3
D sHer Last date  3 1/2

A good hairbrush spanking video   (click the link)




No comments:

Post a Comment