Wednesday, June 3, 2015

06.02, Tuesday Diary

So quiet at work...
Good thing... diarrhea attack, almost didn't make, and no idea what brought it on.
Meanwhile...watched "The Newsroom  1:4, 5, 6, 7.

Clocked out, 6:28.
Toilet...
Car,  6:33.
Home 7:18.
Dinner:  warmed up pork chops...sliced and diced, and put into folded tortilla rounds...  and rice, reheated in the orange sauce that the pork chops were originally cooked in.
Nothing on t.v.  to catch up on, so I quickly ate, and headed to sleep, 0830.  
1145 Up to pee, and snack...on ice cream... which I probably should have thought more about, considering I'm wondering about being lactose intolerant, and oh well.
Merry was up and... singing? having just gotten out of the shower, getting ready to head to OC and court.
I went back to bed..
Awake 14:00, pee.
Awake 1730 with my alarm, and dozed til 1750.
Saw a text from Her, that She would be home in time for me to take Her car.
When I got up and moving, She was home, at the computer desk.
I asked about court...She said, other than the waiting, all was fine.
So... packed up my bag (apple, carrots, etc..),  toilet, shower , dressed...
She went to the bedroom to start on a nap.
She asked me to bring in Her purse.
I looked in; Her purse was already in the bedroom, about 5 feet from where She was laying.
I kissed Her good bye, and went outside.
I had to move my car to where it would be parking-okay for Wednesday.
Then I got into Hers... 6:32.
The NB 710 was great... the 5 into the 101 was not.
At work  19:38.
A thumper of a night, most of it covered.
A real thumper for the next day...  150 rides,  heavy in the evening, two different 'events' for Fox happening ...erk.

D sl S               1.33
D lo O            13.5
DslF4me        94.33
D sl F4Her ~ 74
D un              64.5
D shl DO         1.33
D sl CI         188
D G-f             13.33 

No comments:

Post a Comment