Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6.08 Monday Diary

Quiet enough at work.
Watched "The Newsroom" Season 1: 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
I had to take one booking ... easy enough... at 04:59.

The first res-agent arrived at 0507.  For him, that's on time.  Usually he rolls in about 515.  (His schedule IS 05:00).

The morning dispatcher sent me a text, saying "will be late, stuck on freeway".  His commute is a mile or two longer than mine, but he's been very good about being here right at his scheduled time of 05:00.  He arrived at 5:18.

6:21 Clocked out.
6:24  In car.
7:03 home.

I fed the animals.
I opened the door to the bedroom; She looked asleep. 
I went to the kitchen, and prepped my dinner warm up  (a left over pork chop, cubed and diced, over a couple baked potatoes, cubed and diced, and warmed up in the microwave.
I left the dish in the microwave and went to the bedroom, to get out of my work clothes and into sleep wear.
She woke up as I was doing that, and said, "You ready for a spanking?" ... in reference to our conversation the night before.
I said, "No,  you weren't awake when I stuck my head in, a bit ago, and I've already started dinner."
Then, I went and fetched my dinner, and brought it back with me into the bedroom, and ate, while watching Sunday night's "Nurse Jackie".
I was feeling okay...not too full, not too tired...and I started talking, specifically ...negotiations.
I said, "The last two times, I got on the bench. Why 'always' the bench?"
"Well, because it's there, and available."
"Just, not my favorite.  Shall we trade, with what you like and what I like?"
"Which is...?"
"OTK.  You sitting on the bed, me over your lap."
"Okay...here?"
"Here" despite being a bigger room with a bigger bed, was too crowded.
"No, the other bedroom."
.... Later, I started thinking about calling the Other Bedroom the OBR, and Our Bedroom, the OBR, and realized that really didn't distinguish between the two of them...  so henceforth, Our bedroom is BR1,  Stitch's (and Donna's) bedroom is BR2, and CJ's bedroom is BR3. ...
We went into BR2 to kinda figure it out, and settled on, Her sitted on the bed, Her back against the wall, legs extended straight, and me, over Her lap.  She selected a few implements suitable for the position, and I took down/off my briefs and ... went over Her lap.
She applied ... I'm not sure what, but I think, a leather slapper, followed by either wooden spoon or curved hairbrush, then the one I'm sure of because I saw it when She was done, the lollipop hairbrush.
She asked me to pick a number between 1 and 20.
I chose 17 (the perfect random number, which would be a whole 'nother blog to explain why).
She applied 17 of the lollipop to each of my butt cheeks... twice.
A bit too high for my tastes, judging by the resulting marks.
Now, I wonder ..what if I had chosen 'one'?   Hmmm.
She said, "Okay, I'm done."
I knelt up to give Her a thank-you kiss, and started to pull down Her kinky-pinkies, and She demurred, "Can we go to (BR1)?"
Okay...
We went to BR1, and got on the bed, and down came Her kinky-pinkies, and I applied ...maybe a minute ... of labial titillation, and She bucked me off, and said, "If you're not going to fuck me, then I want you to stop now."
I was not physically prepared ...so I stopped,  kinda rolled over, and went to sleep...  08:45.
11:00 awake, to pee, and get the remaining Magnum peanut butter ice cream bar.  Merry ate Hers, yesterday, and Stitch ate his last night; there were three in a box.
Afterwards, I said, "I could do with another 3 or 4 of those."
"At about a dollar fifty apiece," She said.
I was awake every hour, couple of hours after that... and noticed She was on the bed next to me the whole time... including the last hour when I was flat on my back, and She was next to me with my right arm under Her neck, and Her face on my chest.
She got up at 1715,  and I could tell by my bladder that I wasn't sleeping any more.
She came back into the bedroom, to show me what was left of my watch (I have ten, more or less, but this is the one that She gave me last Christmas), which I had left in my shoulder bag, in the middle of the living room table, which CJ's dog has still managed to get hold off, take out into the back yard, and chew up the entire plastic band, even chewing the connecting points enough that no band could be re-attached to it.
I got up....    thermometer in BR1 showed 87º, the thermometer in the living room showed 83º.
Toilet... undressed.... Showed Her the red marks on my upper buttocks...  showered...dressed...
Packed food and drinks... made iced coffee...  caught up on email on my phone, along with Trivia Crack... kissed Her Good bye...and headed out.
Car  18:34.
Really had a tough time with ...remember what fuckin' day it is.
Monday? Tuesday? Monday? Tuesday?
Jeez.
Traffic seemed like a holiday.
At work  19:13.
Not much going on.
Some night rides to sort out, some morning work to sort out.
Reservations calls started coming in, just before 22:00.
KW, my wing man, took 'em, even tho' he's really green.
Green enough, that one rashy agent to whom I am accustomed got fed up with him, and asked to speak to someone else...me.
On another res he was inputting, he couldn't get the credit card to authorize... because he had put in the expiration date as  "06/31/15".
Ah well... 


D sl S          3 5/12  (this refers to I, not just O)
D sl O        19 1/2
D sl F4me       5/8
D sl F 4her       5/8
D un              70 1/2
D shl O            5/8
D sl CI          194
D  G-free         19 1/3
D sHer LD :       4  1/2

Here's another great video:
 Hairbrushing OTK



No comments:

Post a Comment