Friday, June 26, 2015

6.25 Thursday Diary

...watched 'Clipped'.
SLeep.
Awake, 0300.   P&S.
Watched the end of some movie 'Death Squad', while redoing notebooks.  and sleep.
Awake 0600,  with another erection....looking at Her sleeping nicely, and decided to leave Her be.
She woke up ...after it had gone down...and I was half asleep.
WE got up , 8ish..
Let Donna out, fed dogs...
Talking, while I was making notes, and planning...
And ... I dressed, took the vid-cam into BR2 and focused it  from close corner of bed to far corner of bed.
I showed Her how to use the RNG app on my phone... to select a number of implements....(four, as it turned) out, and how to use it, to come up with a number of strokes with each implement...
and we went to BR2, started the camera, and slipped into a roleplay, that began with Her, yelling at me about getting homework done.
I undressed in front of the camera, and while wearing tighty whities and knee high white socks, got on the bed, FDAU, with my butt, back of my legs, to the camera.
She came up behind me, and lowered the briefs, to give my bare cheeks, ten warm up swats with her hand, then told me to get the briefs the rest of the way down and off.
She then commenced with 
 24 strokes of the 16" skinny wood paddle;
 24 strikes of the lollipop brush to each of my cheeks.
 40 strokes of the 18" Delrin cane, mostly to my sit spot. (still bruised from that, as I write this, 24 hours later)
15 strokes of the 24" Zombie Killer bamboo paddle.
Then She expressed remorse for having to spank me HA! and told me to get up, and get to my homework.
She took a few still pix, once I figured out how to do that on my 'new' phone.
We lay together on the bed, talking....
Which soon led to me giving her 'a kiss between the hips' then  some 'aggressive cuddling'.
Then we moved to the living room.
I 'took over' the desk top, to upload the video from camera to computer, while She sat in the easy chair, playing games on Her phone.
Then I converted video from HD to mp4...
Then grabbed a couple dozen screen caps... which I added a selection of, at the end of this entry.
And emailed the pix to myself so I would have them on my phone...
ANd loaded the video onto our clips4sale site, such that She would edit and activate it later.
I was finishing this, when She went into BR1 for a nap.
Once finished, I followed Her..
And slept from 2:30 to 7.
UP, into the living room.
She was at the computer, editing the verbiage on the c4s site prior to activation, and asked ME to take Stitch to the bank, in order to make a deposit before a check written on his account came in.
Merry had asked Stitch for his ATM card, Monday night & Tuesday night...   and it's always "I FORGOT"
IF he does not do something the moment you tell him, it doesn't get done.  He forgets.
Merry accepts this from him, but it drives me bugfucking crazy.
AT first I growled, "How did I get involved in this?"
...then I realized that was the sleepiness talking...I had just woken up...and after a few minutes, I was dressed, while telling Stitch to get ready.... and we were out, and back in a total of 20 minutes at the most.
I sat in the chair, while She was at the computer, or prepping dinner.
Then she served dinner, pork and rice.
After eating, I went to BR1.
She joined me.
I was laying quietly, eyes closed.
She asked about 'watching something'
We decided on 'Wayward Pines.'
And by the end of it, I was aroused, and 
I did a little "one to one with the bearded clam"
followed by some "agreeing on stuff"
...And I was ready to sleep


h sl S               0 
D sl O            36 12
D sl F4Me        1/2
D sl F4Her        1/2
D UN               87 1/2
H sHl O            0
D sl Ci              211
D G-F                36 1/3
D sHl D              1.5
D sl PorM           16+


IN the following picture, 
How did this couple get to here?
I like to imagine:
"Shilo, for your eight o'clock spanking, I want you naked, and kneeling on that chair, and bent over the back. You understand?"
"Yes, dear."
Along comes eight o'clock.  
Shilo strips naked as required, and kneels on the chair.
She comes up behind him and does whatever she will with whatever implements she chooses.



Another "Nearly Instant Arousal"(NIA)  picture (for me) clearly from Leda.  I'd love to see the film this still came from.  
I'd also like to know: how did they get to this point?
I can only try to answer that for myself.

She comes home from work, clearly in a bad mood.
She undresses, to the point of wearing fully body girdle and stockings, and picks up the paddle.
"Shilo, I've had a fucked up day, and you know I have to work it off."
Shilo gulps, and strips naked.
She pulls out a chair, looks down at it, then at him.
He goes to the chair, and bends over the back of it, puts his hands on the chair.
She begins swinging the paddle, and hearing his moans of pain cause her bad mood to dissipate.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment