Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6.23 Tuesday Diary


At work, quite different than 24 hours prior.
..Watched "The Newsroom", Season 2, eps 1, 2, 3, 4.  
About 70 rides for the day...  almost no phone calls ... except drivers.   Very few rides out-sourced, which cuts way down on phone calls....

Out and away  6:36.
Home, 717.  
Brought me stuff IN.
Went back out to move my car from no-parking-Tuesday side to a no-parking-Wednesday side of Cedar.
Back inside,  let Donna out.
Fed two dogs and three cats.
Saw that Merry was awake and <shocker alert> playing games on Her phone.
I undressed, and She declared Herself hungry, and offered to prep MDM while She prepped somethin' for Herself.
Worked for me.   
I stayed in the bedroom, and put away the laundry...that I had brought in on Sunday...
Until She came back with a tray with a dish of chopped up chicken and rice for me, and some kinda cereal for Herself.
Cookie came in to join us ...not so much for our company, but to see how much food She would get...
And we watched Monday night's "Major Crimes".
Then I settled in to sleep, around 09:30.

Up around 11:30 to pee and partake of a bit of the chocolate from the box that I brought home from the office, that morning...
Back to bed...
Temps in low 80s in BR1 and steadily climbing...
So I was awake frequently, looking at the clock.
Every half hour or hour....
UP 1745....
88ยบ in BR1 by then.
Showered...dressed...   peed ...  (no poop, kind of odd for me)
OUT to move my car from the NP-Wed side back to the NP-Tues side  (because the NP-Tues was over at noon, and I would not be home before the NP-Wed was in effect at 0800).
Mixed something to drink on the way to work (can and a half of Mountain Dew over ice, in a travel cup).
Kissed Her good-bye.
While asking Her to 
  1. Have Stitch add water to the dogs' big water bottle   and
   2. Remind CJ and her houseguest to keep the bathroom door short, whether inside the bathroom or not...as we have one animal I'm sure of that goes in there to pee or poop if the door is left open.

On the way to work, 18:26
Stopped for filters for my e-cig, as mine puffed empty on the way.
They come 2 in a pack.
From the previous purchase, I started #1 on June 1, and #2 on June 8,  which lasted up to now.
AT work,  even after the stop, at 19:15.

A day that's ending with "86" and starting the next day with "78"... well, not much drama or stress.

D sl S           10.16 
D sl O           34.5
D sl F4Me     15.62
D sl F4Her    15.62 
D UN            85.5
D sHl O        10.16
D sl Ci        209
D G-F           34.33
D sHl D        13.5
D sl PorM     14+

Throwing this one in here, because I like it:



SO many pics depict the action of the spanking, without giving an idea of ...how they got into that position.  Thus, I often conjure up my own storyline.
THIS pic gives the impression of Her giving a lecture while holding the brush, and telling him to "Now STRIP and get over my lap!"


THIS picture set off the following fantasy in my head:
  As an adolescent, I had on a regular basis a woman for a babysitter, who made it her regular pleasure to spank my bottom.
 And she had a daughter, Ann, who was  a few years older than me.  We met once or twice, so I knew of her.
Years later, we met again, while we were both unattached.
She tells me, that 'Mom' often told her of the spankings that she gave the boys she babysat, including me.
Now Ann wants to pick up where Mom left off, giving me regular spankings, whether for fun, pleasure, or punishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment