Monday, June 29, 2015

6.26 Friday Diary

Asleep to about 3, then up for P & S  (peanut butter and chips).
Awake  0545, then 7  (dogs barking)
Merry got up 7;30ish, and I did too.
I fed Cookie, then Donna.
I said goodbye to Merry, who was on Her way to OC to watch Babyman in a local Special O.
I dressed and prepped myself, and gathered tools, and went out front,  
And trimmed the thorny bush that has three parts along the south west length of the fence, that habitually overgrows the fence and hangs over the sidewalk.  So I trimmed that all back.
And took up the weed-whacker and moved the  grass area between the sidewalk and curb,  along the west and south edges of our property.
Quite tired from that, I sat on the porch, watching three dogs hang out in the front yard.
Then I wrangled them inside the house, and sat in my easy chair, just listening to news on Slacker Radio on my phone.
Then went to the bedroom, just to lie down for a bit.
ANd gathered the strength to get up, and strip down, and go to the bathroom for a lengthy shower and hair-wash and body-shave.
Feeling better, I sat at the desk top, and downloaded our newest vid to my flash drive... and checked out EP and C4S, and FLR-DD, and input two days worth of my diary, on this blog.
Went to my chair and closed my eyes , and opened them to Babyman walking in the door, saying, "Hello."
Merry followed shortly, and sat down at the computer, to compose a shopping list.
Once it was ready, She invited me to join Her..and I got up and dressed,  and we went out to the car, me driving, to Von's.
Home, brought groceries in, and put 'em away.
We sat in easy chairs for a bit, then I moved into BR1 and fell asleep from 530 to 730.
She called, "Dinner's ready..."; baked chicken and rice.
I ate and 
went back to sleep from  8 to 1130.
She came in offering ice cream and I accepted.....

D sl S     1
D sl O   37 1/2
D sl F4Me   1.5
D sl F4Her   1.5
D UN   87 1/2
D sHl O    1
D sl Ci  212
D G-F  37 1/3
D sHl D   2.5
D sl PorM    17+

Love this (below) gif, but ... how did they come to this scene?
Try this:

She comes home from work.
Shilo arrived home before her, and instead of starting dinner, or dishes, or laundry, fell asleep on the couch.
She screams angrily, and he jumps up.
The look on her face, the words coming out of her mouth .. "DINNER  LAUNDRY  DISHES..."
Followed by, "GET YOUR CLOTHES OFF."
He strips, and she swings his body around, so that he's kneeling on the couch.
She picks up implement after implement and whacks his bottom.



Milking and spanking, spanking and milking. 
I love the idea.   (NIA, by the way)
But in which order, is better?
Depends on your point of view, no doubt.
Consider the following (below) drawomg.
It looks like the young man has already had a dose on his bottom and now he's getting milked.
How did they get to this point? 
Here's my idea....
Shilo just took a shower, and returned to his bedroom, naked.
Idly, his hands go to his crotch, and without even thinking about it, he starts jerking off.
As Mom walks in.
She looks at him grimly and says, "In the living room, now."
He knows, no point in putting on clothes.
He follows her. She is seated on the chair, hairbrush in hand.
He goes over her lap for a long painful dose.
She pulls him up, and with her hands to his genitals, briskly milks him.
He cums rather quickly.
She cleans it up, then takes him back over her lap, for a longer more painful dose of the hairbrush.



No comments:

Post a Comment