Monday, June 22, 2015

6.20 SATURDAY DIARY

Merry came to bed, and we started watching "Aquarius."
She was asleep within 10 minutes.
I started watching "Ed Sullivan Classics", a fundraiser on a PBS channel, while reading, 'Sex a man's guide"
    Asleep 0345.
Merry was up 0730..
At some point thereafter, came in to kiss me goodbye, as She was on Her way to join up with Her WSoJ group for an outing to the Getty Museum.
I woke up a few times...
Like when She arrived home, shortly after 1600.
Got up, we talked a little...
I went back to bed....
UP, 20:00 in time to remember to set the VCR for a movie on HBO, "Gone Girl".
ANd watched the multiple repeats of "The Big Bang Theory" on TBS while catching up on mail.
Dinner:  meatloaf, green beans, rice.
I watched a rerun of "Clipped".
I watched some documentary, an overview of sex in the x-rated movie industry,  starting with 'Deep Throat", "Behind the Green Door" almost to the present.  ...til  01:15.
    fml  fml fml   

D sl S                 7  1/6
D sl O              31  1/2
D sl F4me       12 5/8
D sl F 4her      12 5/8
D un                 82 1/2
D shl O              7 1/6
D sl CI           206
D  G-free         31 1/3
D sHer LD      10.5
D sl P or M     11+


A professional spankiatrist.... what a concept!

1 comment: