Friday, June 12, 2015

6.10 Wednesday Diary

So I had this order in Nowhere, Michigan coming up for pickup at 0505, which meant 02:05 to me, with a company that was not answering any of the three numbers we have for them...
AND an order for 0430 in (near Chicago), 0230 to me, that was sent to them electronically but rejected in the system, which meant, they did NOT have it when I called in an hour prior.
They could move on it, with an estimate of 15 minutes late. 
"Fine," I said.
I never could make contact with the company doing the Michigan ride, so I called the contact number we had for the Passenger, and got voice mail, and left a message saying, that I had no idea if a car was coming for her/them or not.
She called me back a half hour passed the pick up time, and said, yes, she was in some kind of car for hire.

I don't need this shit.

The rest of the morning at work was not too bad at all. 
Watched "The Newsroom"  Season 2 4, 5, 6, 7.

Clocked out, 8:03.
In car 8;12,  
Called Her as She requested, 0900.
Home, to Her surprise,  0908.
By which time , She had fed all.
My DM:   I opened a can of chili, poured it over a bowl of leftover rice, and heated it up.
Eating while watching TNR 2:8.  
0930, asleep.
Merry went out on a 'date' a first meeting based on a connection from OKStupid.
She returned and woke me up... 3:30, with Her idea, while asking my input on how to celebrate Stitch's 60th, was was today.
I went back to sleep.
While She took CJ to a dealer to get a loaner car while her own was being fixed,  during which time CJ paid Her the month's rent, and Merry got some gas.
18:20, She woke me up and said, "we're ready when you are."
I got up.... showered and dressed... and by 1910 the 3 of us were in my car, heading  to the 'new'Golden Corral,  so instead of traveling 25 miles, like we did LAST time we went, we traveled 5 and a half.
The parking lot was jammed, but Sunshine quickly pointed a very good spot. There was a line to get in the door, yet it moved quickly.
Sunshine requested the Senior Citizen discounts (for Stitch and myself) which came to a 50c discount for each of us.
Better to go there Monday thru Thursday, from 2 to 4, when the price is $8.49 instead of $12.49.
We were seated in the west end of the building just past the dessert section.  They must have seen Sunshine comin'.
First thing She selected was a bowl of strawberries.
This place only had a milk chocolate fountain, not a white chocolate AND caramel fountain like the 'other' GC has....so Sunshine was having strawberries topped with sugar...to start with.
I had half dollar sized breakfast sausage,  a baked sweet potato,  chicken mixed with onions and bell pepper,  sausage mixed with onions and bell pepper,  and  beef from the yankee pot roast.  
Then I went for dessert... several pieces of fudge dipped in the chocolate fountain, and iced milk in a bowl, with some hot fudge added...wasn't much left.. followed by chocolate from the fountain.
After a while, I went back for  a scoop and a half of butter pecan, topped with chocolate from the fountain.
The attendant was good, keeping our cups full of Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper, and clearing plates.
I made an observation about how easy it would be to count the WASP-like people in the restaurant.   
Stitch made a joke about ..taking the attendant home with us.
Which grew out of proportion into jokes about breeding her, to create servants around the house, all in the name of pulling Sunshine's leg.
Sunshine left what I thought was too big a tip for this kind of service...we debated that for a minute, then left.
Arriving home  like 2120.
Undressed...peed...
Still 81(D) in  BR1.
Watched TNR 2:9  (season finale of Season 2.)
Merry brought in ice cream...
Then I went to sleep.


D sl S   5 5/12
D sl O  21 1/2
D sl F4me 2 5/8
D sl F 4her  2  5/8
D un  72 1/2
D shl O  2 5/8
D sl CI  196
D  G-free  21 1/3
D sHer Last date 1/2 
D s Last party/munch  1.08




No comments:

Post a Comment