Monday, June 22, 2015

6.19 FRIDAY DIARY

Finished "The Two Towers"  around 02:45.
And, started watched the special extended edition of "The Return of the King".
  fml
Finished...around 06500 and to sleep.
09:00,  up to let Donna out and feed her.
Awakened abruptly by Merry, 13:45 to get up and ready for the 14:15 doctor appointment.
She had been awake, and said She had her alarm set... but set it for a.m. ... and nodded off at the computer desk.  
We hurriedly dressed...were in Her car 14:10, and at the Doctor's at 14:20...and the receptionist said, she had tried to call me  (yep, then I saw the missed call on my phone) to say, the doctor's arrival was delayed, and I need not come in til 15:00.
Well, what the hell, there we were.
Gave me time to find out why I had NOT yet received a referral to a Gastrointerologist.   <because, she had not seen the order that The Doctor had put on my chart>  so she was able to 'whip one up' real quick...and I was able to call and make an appointment while sitting there.
The Doctor arrived like 15:20. We were shown in 15:25.
He came in, spoke to me like, "Why are you here?"
"Um, because you said come back in a month.."
"Well, then, this time, make it two months."
    fml 
So, we made an appointment for two months hence, one for Her and me, together.  We sat in the waiting room, while She filled out the 5 or 6 pages of preliminary paperwork..and went on our way.
First stop,  gas station... and filled up.
Then home, almost running over Stitch on his bicycle on the way home....  as Merry wanted to put together a shopping list before we went ..shopping.
Out we went, to Von's then 99c store...
Home...brought stuff in, put it away.  
And began a monthly bill-pay,  deciding who is getting paid, and who isn't.
This is often a stressful discussion, resulting in one or the other of us wanting to throw up our hands and walk out of the room.
Hasn't happened yet... but it's been very close.
I had already undressed to underwear...when She said, She was ready to go out again.  
So I dressed.
Out we went... first to Petco, to get 'Donna food'  the 50 pound bag of dry dog food, that we give to Donna twice a day.
Then Walmart, for Her prescription, canned cat food, and a couple of other things that were always cheaper than market prices, there.
And stopped at a different 99c store, as the  one we went to earlier was all but out of a nearly-essential item.
ANd home.
And 'stuff' in the house, and away.
And I undressed again.
ANd sat in my chair.
And fell asleep, I think.
Woke up an hour later to continue reading, "Sex a man's guide"
Dinner... baked chicken and rice.
And watched first episode of new series on SyFy, "Killjoys".
                                       fml


D sl S    6 1/6
D sl O    30 1/2
D sl F4me    11 5/8
D sl F 4her   11 5/8
D un       81 1/2
D shl O    6 1/6
D sl CI   205
D  G-free    30 1/3
D sHer LD   9.5
D s l P or M     10+
Soap in the mouth while a strap is applied to the bottom. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment