Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6.12 Friday Diary

I started reading recaps of "The Newsroom" episodes on Vulture.
And watched the last quarter of the most recent "Godzilla" on some cable channel.  
Up to pee, and get some ice cream.
Back to bed, and read about "Wayward Pines" on Vulture.
  To sleep,  0400.
Up once or twice or three times..
Up 1745, talking, and to toilet...  While Merry took a shower.
Made coffee the tough way...
Merry went to the market...
CJ's sister arrived, so I had to put on some pants over my briefs...
I went to BR2 to try on the numerous pair of pants I had hanging in the closet.
Out of nine, I found one pair that I could still get up, and around my waist.
On the scale:  254.  
Merry arrived home with groceries; Stitch and I went out to the car, to bring 'em in, and unload the bags, and put stuff away.
I sat at the desktop,  and input my diaries for Wednesday and Thursday,  then sat at the dining room table, and updated mail...then trotted out my mechanical pencil box, just to look for ones to add to my daily-use collection.
Dinner was prepped and served:  baked orange chicken, and rice.
I sat down to read 'The Science of Mind' for May.
And I went to the bedroom and started watching "The Newsroom" Season 3:1.
And started to read a rather thick paperback book I had selected from my shelf, "Sex for Men".  ...


D sl S            7 5/12
D sl O          23 1/2
D sl F4me      4 5/8
D sl F 4her     4 5/8
D un             74 1/2
D shl O          4 5/8
D sl CI       198
D  G-free      23 1/3
D sHer Last date  2 1/2
H s last M/P   74 






No comments:

Post a Comment