Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6.30 Setting the Scene


This is a gif, almost certainly taken from some 'Leda' film.
Not NIA for me, as I rarely get aroused by spankings taken when less-than-naked.
Take away his clothes, and I love the set up.

Setting the Scene:

"Shilo!" she yelled.  "We have to get going! Why aren't you ready yet?"
"I, uh, well....  "
"This is something you don't want to go to, so you've been puttering around and NOT getting ready.  Get in here."
She dragged out a chair,  and picked up the big paddle.
"Bend over that!"
Shilo did.
She took down his shorts,  and paddled his bottom til it was a deep dark red and purple.



The below, I add to this post, with its own caption,  because it reminds me of the very large square paddle that Merry uses on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment