Monday, June 22, 2015

6.17 WEDNESDAY DIARY

About midnight, one of my favorite (easy to get along with, etc) agents called, booking a new car order for ... 0415.
As it happens, we already had 8 rides starting b4 0500.
I made... ten phone calls to affiliates trying to get it covered,  and sent a couple emails on speculation...
And gave up.
One of the guys on MS detail called clear at 0115, and did not have to go back for his assigned client until 1500, and was amenable to ...coming to base and changing cars and going back out for the 415, and that took care of that.
Meanwhile, I was trying to log into HBO-Go via my Fios account, but FIOS was acting contrary, not letting me log in...
  Until, like an hour later, it did...just like that.  Eazy peazy.  Fuckin' internet.

So, I got to watch "The Newsroom" season One,  eps 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... 

Out 9:05.  Gave Merry the 9 o'clock call She requested
Stopped for five whole dollars o' gas.
Home 10:03.
Talking...
Eating...  pork chops, rice, t-chips...
Watched "Major Crimes" from Monday, and new sit com, "Clipped" from Tuesday.
Sleep,  12:30
Awake  19:40.
Up and moving around 20:26.
83ยบ in BR1 still.
More reading of "Sex A Man's Guide"
And watched "the Newsrooms" 1:10.
Dinner..  Red meat sauche over rice, with green beans.
I did the dishes.  Often Stitch does 'em.  But I try...on my nights home that he is working the next day, to do 'em.
Back to bedroom, watched "Rizzoli and Isles"from Tuesday.
..and Reading. 



D sl S                 4 1/6
D sl O               28 1/2
D sl F4me          9 5/8
D sl F 4her        9 5/8
D un                  79 1/2
D shl O              4 1/6
D sl CI             203
 D  G-free           28 1/3
D sHer LD         7 1/2
D s l P or M       8+


This drawing is an instant turn on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment