Monday, June 29, 2015

6.28 Sunday Diary

A stop at a Denny's on the way home.
Bacon and bacon and bacon and eggs for Her; chocolate and vanilla ice cream for me.
While I looked at my phone for pictures, and there were not any.
I mean, seriously, I know I saw the flashes as She took them.  
But nowhere to be found on my camera.  WTF?
On we went, home.
Getting ready for bed.
I took a few selfies of what my bottom looked like, NOW, some 2 and a half to three hours after.


Then we headed into the bedroom...
And I began  "testing the echo in the love cave"
followed by some 'assault with a friendly weapon"
which lasted until I had a rare occasion of "firing the flesh musket".
She asked, "how long has it been" and ratherly stupidly I replied, "Counting masturbation?"
"You've been masturbating?"
Well, NOT habitually, but certainly once since my last orgasm during intercourse, which has been 39 days up to now!
It seemed like that might turn into an argument, but it didn't.
She said "I am not mad that you have masturbated" so MANY times, that I think She is protesting too much
To sleep...perchance to dream...
Awake  0345, P & S  
Awake again 0545  P & S.
Awake 0840  P.
And awake  1130, 1230...  
and 2:00, thinking about the dream I had involving my girl friend, later roommate,  before Merry....
Sitting and sleep-meditating..
1500 up and mobile...
Shower, dress, toilet... packed up... 
Kiss Her good bye..
Toilet...
Supervisor sent to me a text, saying the OTHER overnight guy needed time off to go to brothers memorial service, and asked if I could cover some part of his days off.    
Sure.
Car 1556  at work 1657.
At work, Sunday, wrapping at work on the BET Experience, and Awards...   Not a 'big' deal.
At the time I was starting to set up for Monday,  62 rides. Ha.
Looked like an easy time.
 ......................    FML!......
(to be explained on Monday's)


h sl S               21   
h sl O               21
D sl F4Me          1
D sl F4Her         1
D UN                90 1/2
h sHl O             21 1/2
D sl Ci              214
D G-F                  39 1/3
D sHl D                4/5
D sl PorM          1

Setting the scene for the gif, below:  

"I've had enough of this discussion, Shilo.  Get your clothes off and get over my lap, now!"


Setting the scene for the gif, below:
"You have talking about, wondering what it's like to be spanked over the lap of nylon-covered legs.  So, get your clothes off, it's time you found out." 



No comments:

Post a Comment