Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6.29 Monday

So what can go wrong on such a low-volume day/night?
Well..with the low-quality team of reservations agents we have, way too much of THIS:
 An order in TURIN ITALY.  Unconfirmed by the affiliate, until they are sure they can cover it.  Ride is for 1440 (940 here); they said, they would know by 0900 (0000 here).
That one is not the rez-agent's fault.  Short notice from the booker, looking for a miracle. The booker was told, we would know after 00;00 here.  The booker STILL called twice before that, "Know anything yet?" The first time, she got my low-quality dispatch partner, who almost told her, "yes no problem" but good thing I was listening and able to say, HOLD ON.
Well, the affiliate called one minute before the booker called the 2nd time, saying "Got it covered."
Meanwhile there was a bus job in Malta Ridge, NY.  Look it up.
Rez was looked at by a half dozen rez agents, who should have noticed it was rejected by the affiliate via our electronic system transponet, so at 2200 here...0100 Eastern, two of our manager types are scrambling for a bus at 0700 in ... that place in NY.
at 0030, it got left on me, to either call company A at 0200, to see if he found a driver, or call the client, or call company B.
Well,   company A called me to say, driver had been found; might be a little late,  no more than an hour...much better than never.  I called the client at 0500 local, and told 'em we'd be there after 7 but before 8.
THEN  at 0330, Big Chuck called me from CDG  (that's the big airport in Paris) looking for HIS Viano.
A ride that we had booked for the 28th.   Which was a no show. And nothing done about it. IT was a TWO Viano order.
Scramble, scramble.   
The affiliate said, "Well, one hour."
Big Chuck said, "I'm taking Uber. But we need the 2nd Viano at CDG for my partner, at 2:30.
Well, no problem to that, anyway.
I AM ... too old for this shit.

Merry called...shortly after 0400, to say, She had fallen asleep in the easy chair (Easy to do, trust me) and was NOW going to bed.

Continued the shitstorm this night has been:
0500, Client calls  from  Woods Hole MA, looking for his  0730 pickup. I called affiliate who said, "I got that as cancelled."
FML. Just FML.
"BUt, I'll make calls, see if I can get him picked up."
I relayed this to the Px, who said, "No, can't wait, I'll take a cab." 
About an 80 mile ride from there to Boston Logan.
First rez-agent came in 0510.   
AM dispatch, 0513.

I hung around until 6:55, then out
Drove past home to more southern LB, to have a smog test redone on the car.  
Still arrived nearly 30 minutes before they opened, so I found a Mickey Dee's that, for the cost of a small cup of coffee, I could perform a long urination.

Then I moved on to wait at the mechanic's shop.
He was in the process of opening, while I was parked on the street, and when he saw me, he waved me in to the yard. 
After a few minutes of doing his opening duties, he went to look at the car ... 
And I composed an email to Merry while holding my breath about the car.
The car DID pass, and I headed home,  arriving at 8:52.
She has already fed the big and small dog (Donna and Cookie) and I fed the three cats, that I had to fight off in the kitchen.
I told Merry, briefly, about my crap of a morning at work, and I sat, or reclined on the bed, mentally debating  bothering to get something to eat, or just try to go to sleep immediately.
She said, "Stop grinding your teeth, and bring me the holy paddle."
That was ... pretty much what I was hoping for.  
I fetched the small paddle, with seven holes in it, from the still packed dungeon-toy-bag,  and handed it to Her and took down n off my white mid thigh boxer briefs, and got up on the bed, and over her lap, my crotch and groin kind of between Her slightly spread legs, and after a bit of a warm up, applied the paddle in a rat a tat a tat fashion to each of my buttocks, back and forth.
Then told me to get up, sit up, and straddle and sit on Her lap, facing Her.
I did, and we kissed a little.
Then I slipped down for a 'dive in the bushes'  which She terminated after  3.4 seconds.
Dunno if She wasn't in the mood,  or was worried that 1. the bedroom door was open and 2. maybe Babyman would get up out of BR2 and, well, walk in.

AT any rate, I got up,  put the briefs back on lest Babyman see me OH GOSH! and found some rice cakes and carrot pieces to snack on... which I did, while we watched the season..SERIES...finale of "Nurse Jackie".
1030...going to sleep.
1200 UP for p & s.  (peanut butter M&Ms, left over in the dungeon bag).
Back to sleep.
Awake 15:30.  HOT  and dogs BARKING BARKING BARKING
She was out....  taking Babyman to Ksr, and home, and getting new tags for the car, I think....
And I wanted to go get a kitchen knife and start slashing doggy throats.
However, just closing the bedroom door helped some. 
Until CJs dog starting barking, right outside our patio door.
ERRGH
Merry came home and stuck Her head in to say hello, 17:30.
I got up at 17;50.  
Showered, dressed, put my contact lenses IN (after taking them out, Early Sunday morning)..
IN passing, She said, "Let's plan on , tomorrow, doing a lock up, either when you get home, or before you go to sleep...."
I was not happy to be awake. I was grumpy. I did not take it very well.   Fact is, I can't think of anything I would take very well, in that mood. But at least I had the presence of mind to recognize my mood, and said, "Let's talk about this tomorrow."
Packed up, kissed Her, goodbye, and out...
Car 1828 and at work  1912.
A reasonably quite night at work... that got interesting only because my ex-coworker, MT,  sent me a text, "How goes?" around 2200, and from there, we swapped texts back and forth until 2300.

Meanwhile, I found a site for a RNG..and I sent the link to Merry, so She could learn to conjure up random numbers...should the need ever arise.
H  sl S  45 
H sl O   45
D sl F4Me  1/2
D sl F4Her  1/2
D UN      91 1/2
D sHl O    1/2 
D sl Ci     215
D G-F    40 1/3
D sHl D    5 1/2
D sl PorM   2

First pic below: caught wearing Mom's panties, and spanked.

AN enduring fantasy of mine, for sure.  
Yes, I'v have been spanked while wearing panties, by both man AND woman.
I would LOVE to do a roleplay, about being caught by Merry wearing 'her' panties....


Below, one of 'woodspoone's personal pix.
He long wrote one of my most favoritest femdom-spanking blogs... which at some point, Blogger deleted. He started it again on Wordpress, but didn't really stick with it.
But he DID start posting multiple film clips on SpankingTube.



I love the comic strip, so I think the below is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment