Wednesday, June 10, 2015

6.09 Tuesday Diary

00:30 munching  (apple and carrot pieces..) then talked to Merry, who was calling to say "g'night" even though She admitted to not being sleepy yet...
Watched "The Newsroom" Season 1:10, then Season 2: 1, 2, 3.
Started on the second of the two filters in the refill pack on my e-cig.  I started on #1, June 1. 
Out  6:30.
Car 6:32 
   I heard on KNX about traffic problems on the SB 5, so I routed myself SB 101 to EB 10, then SB 710.
However the gauge on the car was not showing remaining miles left that would cover the number of miles I had to go to get home.
And the last 5 miles were  bumper to bumper at 10 mph... I spent the whole time restraining myself from pissing in my pants.  
I did make it to my off ramp, and I feel like I coasted.. but that wasn't really the case.. into the Valero station, close to the house.  If I did make it home, I didn't want to think that Merry would run out of gas, the moment She drove off, later that evening.
I had $15 in my wallet, and input that. 
Home 7:26.
I took my bags in, and grabbed the keys to MY car, and went back out, and moved it from the no-parking-Tuesday street to the no-parking-Wednesday side, directly in front of our house.
I went in.  
As I was letting Donna out, CJ had come out of her room, and gone to the garage, to let the kennel dogs out, closing the back door in the meantime, which meant that after being in her kennel for nine hours, she was prevented from going into the back yard for relief.
Grr.
So, I let her out into the front yard.
I fed Cookie, then three cats, and started looking for one of Donna's bowls. 
None to be found.
I went into CJ's room, and found 3 of the Donna-sized bowls, and two smaller ones.  
Pissed, I was, as I fed Donna, and started figuring out what I was gonna have.
Which turned out to be leftover chicken...  cut up and diced, in a bowl of rice, all heated up.
While it was heating, I went into the bedroom to change clothes.
Merry was awake; I was growling.
I returned with a tray with my dinner...and we watched "Major Crimes."
Merry left the bedroom, and returned within a few minutes, complaining about the mess in the kitchen that damn dog created.
Won't be much longer before we both declare, 
Enough is fucking enough.
I went to sleep  0900.
11:00 up to pee, and devour a bowl of chocolate ice cream.
Back to bed...
Don't remember waking up again, at all until...
17:00, Merry woke up, startled, saying, "I slept through my alarm, I gotta get going."
And She was off, to get dressed, get into Her car, go pick up HLB, then go to a Munch in ShO.
My alarm went off 1730, and I could not stall getting up for too long as I had to pee rather urgently.
Up, and toilet ...and showered and dressed.
83 degrees in BR1, 79 degrees in the LR.
Packed, and mixed a bottle of Red Bull and Ginger Ale.
MY car 18:27.
Stopped for $15 of gas at that aforementioned Valero...
Headed to work...
Zipping along the NB 710, then it went to heck on the NB 5. 
Seemed like 20 or 25 mph all the way up the NB 5 and into the 101 and on the 101. 
19:42 at work.
The seasoned guy, SW, was out, and replaced by the rookie, FT.  
The rookie made a couple mistakes on his evening tagging, which I quickly corrected, then looked at the next day, where not much needed doing, as the morning load was really light.  
THEN the closing res-agent sent out the Roll Over notes, a nightly report of things to be followed up on, before the morning res-agent comes in.
ONE thing on it was in reference to an unconfirmed job 
  in Bum Fuckin' nowhere Michigan...   coming up 4 hours after this res-agent sent out the notice, seemingly with no concern about it whatsoever.

FML.

D sl S                    4  5/12
D sl O                  20  1/2
D sl F4me              1   5/8
D sl F 4her             1   5/8
D un                       71  1/2
D shl O                    1  5/8
D sl CI                    190
D  G-free                   20 1/3
D sHer Last date        5 1/2
D s_L party/munch   1 hour






No comments:

Post a Comment