Friday, June 5, 2015

06.03 Wednesday Diary

Watched "The Newsroom" season 1: 8, 9, 10.
Clocked out 801, in car 8:05, and home 853.
As soon as I arrived home, realized I left my daily carry bag...with, most importantly, my wallet, at the office.
Fed the dogs and cats.
Went into the bedroom with Her, and engaged in a bit of fuzz sandwich, followed by a bit of crumpet, finishing around 10:00.
Something to eat...meatloaf crumbled up, and put into tortilla wraps... and to sleep, 10:30.
14:00 up for pee and snack.
17:00 up to stay,  17:30 Pill.
Read some newspaper from some day, I brought home from the office, and went through the TV Guide for upcoming shows of interest.  
Watched "The Newsroom"  2:1.   Took a nap, then watched 2:2.
Dinner... baked chicken,  carrots and rice. 
And in the car with Sunshine and Stitch, to the 'new' Walmart,  maybe 5 miles ..at the most, from the house.  
Left there, stopped at an Arco on the way home  ($3.60 gal), dropped Stitch at home and unloaded, then headed up to the office, Sunshine still driving.
Arrived there 2300... grabbed my bag,  and I took over the wheel, and Sunshine and I returned home, arriving 23:34.  
I help her arrange the bed in the 'other' bedroom the she wanted, with a plastic cover over the whole mattress, followed by a mattress cover on top of that...  and I went into our bedroom and finished NR 2:2. 
Sleep  00:30.
D sl S  ....     7/12
D sl O  ...... 14  1/2
D sl F4me    95  1/3
D sl F 4her  ~75
D un             65 1/2
D shl O          7/12
D sl CI          189
D  G-free        14 1/3





No comments:

Post a Comment