Wednesday, August 12, 2015

8.11 Tuesday Diary

just   F M L
A three-car order no-show at LAX at 01:30 ...
A little peace and quiet until 0300, when the phones would not stop.
I was booking three new SUVs for tonight, and changing 3 SUVS for the next day, when Merry called, and I had to tell Her, "not now."
A silly problem in Houston, when a px called to apologize for getting in a hotel car instead of 'our car'
A booker calling, wondering why the car for her boss was cancelled... (same as the above problem, it was cancelled because the boss was riding in the same car as an associate)...
The dispatcher in Atlanta called wanting to discuss the general fuck up from Monday morning...
Many chauffeurs calling in...
Fx News agent calling in, new order in Chapel Hill for 1230
Our BOS affiliate, calling about a rep for fucking-Oct 28th.  
The CBS booker-bulldog, first call to see if her guest was picked up, then called again, to see if he made it to the studio...
Rez-agent FINALLY rolled in, 515.  Before that, I was JUMPING every time the phone rang.  
OUt 6:39
 On the way home, I kept thinkin', I'm gonna quit the job or ask for a shift change.
  Home 7.17
Inside, I let Donna out... fed dogs and cats... went into the bedroom.  Merry was asleep... I asked twice if She was gonna wake up, as we were to discuss "Tuesday Morning Tease"
 After telling Her just where my stress level was , and how tired I was from lack of sleep yesterday, She said, She's game, but did I want to?
  Well, we've done two of the five possible scenes, and the three remaining just weren't grabbing me, so I declined.
I stripped ... showered.... dressed skimpily... 
Came back to the bedroom and offered Her oral service 'before I eat and get too tired' and She accepted ....
Back to the kitchen to prep MDM ... crumbled meat loaf mixed with rice...   and back to the bedroom with Cookie on my heels. 
We watched "Major Crimes".
At the end of the episode there was a cemetery-funeral scene, and 
.... I just started bawling. 
She held me while I cried, until I was spent.  
 She told me, sometimes, some things will set a person off, and in time, I will get over it. 
 Sleep, 0945.
 I felt Her get up around 14:00, enough to wake me, and realize of course I needed to pee, and it had become quite warm in the bedroom, and so I moved into BR2.
I slept there until 16:00, and was aroused by morning wood within my chastity device.  
I got up, went to the kitchen, and got a cup with cold water, to deep the whole thing into, until it went down.
Back to sleep ... 
Around 1730, She came into the bedroom, and began bouncing up and down on me, with Her top off (it's usually been off, around the house, anyway, during the summer) and put my hands to Her bountiful breasts (usually off limits to me) until She had enough and got offa me.
I got up, and got ready for work, minus the shower this time. 
A couple in-chastity pix...
Went out to move my car away from the no-parking restricted area for Wednesday..
Back in,  kissed Her goodbye and out to Her car.
Went back inside to get my phone that I had left in the bathroom.
Back in car 18:46.
Traffic oo-kay for a Tuesday, and at work  19:30.

With not much to speak of, to do.
End of a quiet night. Had to farm out some more rides we could not cover.   Took in a new order for Kate Beckinsale with 2 hours notice.  Made a few calls...  one affiliate took the order, then rejected it, once he saw the notation about 'cigarette smoker'.  Another affiliate took it, then almost kicked it back, saying the driver she had in mind might not finish a prior job in time... but ...he did.  End of drama.
Otherwise, quiet night.

s l Sx         71 H
s l Or         71 H
Fun/me      32 H
Fun/Her     32 H
Lock          58 H
her DO      16 H
last CI      258 D
Glut-free    18 D
Her date      34 H
last P or M  13+ D

Getting ready for work:









1 comment:

  1. I need to correct you. I said in time it gets easier. As for getting over it? I'm not so sure about that... I will say that 31+ months later less things set me off than they used to. I still get "surprised" by an emotional outburst. Just know that I'm here for you, and I will continue to be here for you.

    ReplyDelete