Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8.21 Friday Diary

01:00 up, p and snack.   
Started watching "Eyes Wide Shut" which was about half an hour in.
0300 to sleep.
8:00 alarm.
8:30 upright... showered, dressed...
  waited for Merry to get ready.
9:20 in my car, to Her monthly appointment , South Bay.
10:30 She was back in the car, and home 11:00.
It was cool enough, heavily overcast, so I changed clothes, began prepping,  got out the electric whip and the cords, and went about mowing/whipping the outer yard, between the fence and the street.
With perfect timing, the whip ran out of string, within seconds of when I would have considered myself done.
I went in, got some coffee, and sat down to read a long article about SpaceX on 'WaitbutWhy'.
Finally got up to shower around 14:00.
And took a nap in BR2 from 1430 to 1700.
Then I sent a text to M, cancelling our date to play CAH, the next day ... 
Got up to move to BR1 
And watched  "Suits" "Married" again, "Married" while eating dinner, "Clipped"  until around 21:00 when I went to sleep.

60 Hr   s l S
311 Hr  s l O
53 Hr s l Fun/me
53 Hr s l F/her
204 Hr  UNl
60 Hr  s H l DO
268 D  s l CI
28 D  gluten free  (I'm not sure about this...)
308 H  s H last Date
8 D   s l Party/Munch




No comments:

Post a Comment