Wednesday, August 26, 2015

*OK* Scenes I've written, Two clubs StepMom demonstrates

♣ 2
A roleplay:  His step mother shows the fiancĂ©e, what her boy should have

He, she and step-mom are sitting in the living room.       
Step- Mom says, “Mary, I am so glad he finally popped the question, and you accepted. It will be wonderful to have you as part of the family.”   
 “Well, thank you...”                                                                                                     
“Call me ‘Mom’.  SO, one thing you need to be aware of, need to be prepared to take care of, although I can certainly help, until you are ready to completely take over…”         
   Puzzled:  “Is….?” 
 “His discipline.”   
“His … discipline?”   
I have ascertained over the years, that he requires discipline, on a regular basis, and at times otherwise as needed, for him to keep his mind focused on his goals, on what he needs to be doing… otherwise, he just sort of … wanders.”  

“So ….  discipline… ?   As in…?”
  “Spankings.  Bare bottom spankings.  Birthday suit spankings. Naked-as-a-jaybird spankings.  While over my knee, or bending over a chair, or lying flat on a bed.  With hairbrush or paddle or belt or strap or cane or whatever seems best at the time.” 
   Her mouth falls open, then closes, the a smile forms on her lips, and she finally says, “Really….?”                                                                              
“He has been coming to visit me every other Sunday for … heaven knows how long,  you DID know about that?”
  “Well, yes, but I’ve been working every Sunday until just recently, so it was certainly okay by me.”
  “Ah.   Have you had occasion to see his bare bottom, in the couple days after he visits me?”
  She blushes and says, “Well, no, we were working opposing schedules Sunday through Tuesday, and often did not see each other from Sunday morning to Wednesday evening.”
   “Ah.  Then he had no call to explain to you how the marks and bruises on his bottom got there.” 
   “Um, no, he certainly did not,” she said, chuckling.  
      “His visits to me are for disciplinary maintenance sessions.    I apply certain punishments as maintenance, and after he confesses to me his wrongdoings during the two weeks, I apply further punishments, which often leave bruises or welts on his behind.” 
  She gasps in near shock.
      “Oh, don’t be horrified.  Nobody has ever died from bruises on the bottom, or even taken on any permanent damage.   Ask him if it’s done him good.”    She turns to him, a quizzical look on her face, and he looks at the floor, and nods, yes.                                                                                                                She shrugs in an ‘okay then’ expression.                                                     “So, assuming that the application of spankings is not currently in your skill set…”  
No, it’s not…”   
   “I am ready to give you lessons,  hands-on, you might say, and continue with providing his disciplinary needs, until such a time as you are ready to do it all yourself.”  
  “Great!” 
    Ready to begin now, I hope.”                                                                           “Definitely.”                                                                                                   “Then, let’s get started.  These are the implements I have used (she shows RNG 4-6). I say 'Get ready,' and he....'
A nod to him, and he blushes, and strips down naked.
"Over the knee is my favorite way to start."
"Then, standing, bent over a chair."
"Then, leaning over the table."
"Then, on the bed, Face down and ass up."
....

******************************************
"When I agreed to marry you, I told you that you'd have to get my mother's consent. 
 This is how she gives it."



1 comment: