Thursday, August 13, 2015

8.13 Thursday Diary final/updated.

I was still asleep in the chair, when She came out of the bedroom and said, "Quit being a (I forgot what word She used) and come to bed."
I did. Not right away, but I did.
9 or 10 ish...   She asked if I wanted coffee?  No.  Do I want alka seltzer?  No.  Do I want to film today?  No.
She left me alone, for awhile.
I woke up grimacing from morning wood;  She suggested I take it off (...for awhile), and I did, and a bruise or abrasion was evident, under the scrotum, from the hinge of the poorly designed device.  
She rubbed j- ointment (can't think of the name of it, I don't want to get up and look, nor do I want to be corrected, even though Merry probably will, anyway) all over my ...junk.   then She amused herself by mounting my resulting erection in female superior.  I don't know if it was good enough for Her Daily Orgasm. Ask me if I care.
She suggested I lock back up.
"Nope."
"Oh..."  and She started watching some movie on t.v. that She has seen.... 8 times 9 times  (DO NOT CORRECT ME ON THIS)  and I've seen once with Her and had NO desire to see again.
It ended...
I got up to pee, and go to cooler BR2.
I slept okay, until She came in with my phone, saying, "It's your Dad."
So I talked to him, and started moving to get up.
"Gonna ... lock back up?"
"Nope."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"First things first."
Drops in my eye.  A defecation complication by non-cooperative fecal matter, so I used a bulb-enema-syringe to move things along.
Then.... a half cup of old cold coffee, topped with hot coffee to make it palatable.
I sat down, and She was  as usual looking at Fetlife.
I guessed She wasn't all that interested in talking.
When She turned around and spoke, it was Sunshine's voice.
Fine.
Sunshine and I talked about what was bugging me.
A bit of time passed and I started getting ... ready.
I had decided, it was time to whip/weeder-eat the inner yard, the part in front of the fence, as long as it wasn't too HOT outside, and it wasn't, I just needed a long sleeve shirt and long pants to keep the sun off.
Once prepped, I was out front, untangling the extension cards. I gave one a yank, and the business end with the three prongs came flying at me, and struck my face on the edge of my left eye socket, and possible would have hit me in the eye but I was wearing sunglasses.
I went inside with drops of blood showing, and Sunshine freaked, but I took care of it, and went back out and took care of the inner lawn.

I was back inside, 18:45,  and sat in my chair to relax, with coffee and Thursday's paper.

Merry apologized .... but She did not say what She was apologizing for, So I'm not sure She really knows...  and I don't care about apologies if they aren't accompanied by a statement of intent to do better/not do THAT again....you know, something?

Merry was baking, for tonight's WS meeting, and cooking dinner, chock full of gluten, for Her and Stitch.
She told Stitch, four times, dinner was ready.  Eventually he deigned to get some.
Merry showered, dressed, and left about 7:30.

Eventually, I got up, and did a notebook combination project, added some cards to my scenes-box,  and got on line  to update my diaries.  
 Done for now, as of 22:00 Thursday. 
update:
Made dinner:  can of chili... without the can,heated up over left over rice...  took it into BR1, and watched "KillJoys".
Merry home... 2230?  
and trying to sleep....


No comments:

Post a Comment