Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8. 11 ON CHASTITY:

from another blog:
  "My wife applied a teasing session this morning. No cumming for me and now back in the Holy Trainer chastity cage. My wife loves to keep me horny and denied and she applies these teasings to ensure I stay fully motivated and focussed on her commands when back in the cage. Her latest plan is to keep me in this state for a couple more weeks with some cruel trainings (dildo oral and anal, hot cream, paddle). She then wants to take me to a large indoor/outdoor public sauna/spa. There I will get out of my cage in the mixed changing rooms. During the time there she will show me and my highly over sensitive dick around. I will need to be properly shaved with my sissy landing strip above my clit and I have to wear pink flip flops. Otherwise I will only be allowed to walk around naked while she is wearing her bathrobe outside of the saunas. I will be so embarrassed. She loves it."









No comments:

Post a Comment