Thursday, August 13, 2015

MY in-chastity log, start 8.09 -- 8.13

Two full days unlocked... sex happened twice in those days, with two 'gasms for me.... 

8.09  Day 0 ...
  Up, getting ready for work ...showered, and before dressing, locked up tight (14:00)
 While I was in the shower, we discussed,  for how long.
  The night before, She mentioned that She thought 'about ten days' is a good length.
  In this conversation, She didn't seem so sure of that.
  We settled on, using the RNG with the same parameters as during the last session, set for some number of days culminating as early as the coming Wednesday, and as late as a week from Saturday.
Only She knows the determined number.

















And off to work.
... 8.09 end of day,   10 hrs locked up. 

8.10  Day 1
  ... home from work 7-ish.
      She was sound asleep.   I saw no reason to wake Her and went about my morning 'stuff'.
      I went to sleep 9-ish.
     She got up not long after, She said and got ready for a friend coming over to visit.
     I got up once to pee in the chamber pot,  back to sleep, 
   and awake from somewhat painful morning wood, and got up to get an ice bag.  She was at Her desktop; the friend had departed not long prior to this.  
    as of 14:00, one day locked. 
   I gave up on trying to go back to sleep, and suggested some filming.  
   We did so, then showered.  She fell asleep in the chair, while I got ready to go to work 
    
Do the bruises on my mons show? 


Off to work  ...
.... 8.10  end of day,   34 hrs locked.  

8.11 Day 2
  Home from work, after such a miserable couple of hours during my shift, that I was thinking of asking for a shift change.  And sleep deprived, after getting not much sleep the day before, prior to starting shift.
  Tuesday Morning Tease was discussed.  I considered the open possibilities on the cards... and decided to pass, which She was okay with.  So, I gave Her oral service, then I ate, we watched tv, I slept from 9:30 til 14:00.
Apparently, She slept also, and it was Her getting up that woke me up enough to realize how warm the bedroom had become, so I got up and peed, and scarfed some ice cream, and went back to sleep in BR2. 
  I woke up once with painful morning wood, and went to the kitchen to dip my package in cold water, then went back to sleep, until getting up, 1730 or so.
   as of 14:00,  2 full days locked.



Ready for work  17:30, and off and going.
8.11  end of day,   58 hrs  (2 days 10 hrs) locked up.




8.12 Day 3  
  Home from work, nine-ish.
   Eat, sleep some, out for an errand...
   14:00 3 days.
    Home, much more sleeping....
>>> 8.12 end of day,   82 hrs (3 days  10 hrs)


8.13 Day 4
   Still angry over the events of yesterday.
   The black polyc device was clearly pinching, so She said, "Take if off), noonish.
    94 hours done.
   She amused herself a little with the resulting erection, and spread J...liquid on it. 
   Later on, She asked, "Ready to lock back up?"
  "Nope."
   I got up long enough to go into BR2 and slept there until interrupted by Her, bringing to me my phone for a call from my father.
  Afterwards I got up to stay up, and She asked, "Gonna lock back up?"
  "Nope."
  "Care to explain why?"
  "DUnno."
   By the time I had drops in my eyes, and performed a defecation and got some coffee, Sunshine was out.  
  So  I talked to Sunshine.
  LATER, Merry 'apologized' to me, even though I'm not convinced She knew what She did, or why it angered me, and I'm not big on taking apologies; they are usually meaningless.  It only matters if the apologizER mentions making an effort to 'do better'.
 And Later, Merry went to a WS meeting.  
  I'm not locked right now, nor do I have any intention to be, any time soon.
   8.13 end of day  94 hrs locked Done, currently 12 hours unlocked.

 



3 comments:

  1. I didn't make a huge deal about you staying unlocked because it was your unlock day anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you aren't mentioning here is that you told me, if I did lock it, you would add an extra week for not telling you why I was mad,which means I CANNOT TRUST YOU.
      The game does not allow you to add time for perceived wrong doings, yet you said you would have.
      I cannot trust you anymore to be truthful about the end date.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad we discussed this further last night

    ReplyDelete