Thursday, August 27, 2015

*:-))Scenes I've omega five The Spencer Rule


Ω 5
Roleplay :  the Spencer Rule,  based on the Spencer Plan
<in the car, returning home from the supermarket>
Her: “You were very rude to me in the market, and you publicly embarrassed me.”
Him: “I’m sorry….I…”
Her: “I’m invoking the Spencer Rule.”
Him:  “Honey, please, I…”
Her: “Do not argue. Not one word. I’m invoking the Rule.  Get the groceries in, put them away.  Then tell me you’re ready.”
Him, quietly.  “Yes, dear.”
<Home. Presumably groceries in and away>
Him: “I’m … ready,  my wife.”
Her:  “On the bed, FDAU.”
He nods, and shuffles off, to the bedroom, where he strips, naked, and kneels on the bed, feet just hanging off the edge, with his face down on the bed, and he waits.  And he waits. 
 And hears her footsteps as she approaches.                                                                      And hears her, in the closet, getting out the implements specific to the Spencer Rule.
“Count!” she says, as she begins swinging the long leather strap, landing it across his buttocks, as he grunts, and counts each swat.
She stops at fifty-seven, puts down the strap, and picks up the long skinny paddle, and begins applying it firmly across his buttocks, as he groans and counts.
She stops at fifty two, puts away the paddle and strap.

“That’s it, it’s over, it’s done, you are forgiven.  Put on something, if you want, and come on out when you are ready, I’ll have dinner ready soon.”

]

1 comment: