Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8.10 Monday Diary

A quiet easy night shattered by....
 I sent a job to one of our ATL affiliates for 8:00 local.
I called at 7:40 to get driver info on it... and was told, the guy I spoke to the previous night ... had cancelled it ...about five minutes after he received it.
 FML!
Scramble scramble ...found another affiliate who could get a car to location about 8:30.  I accepted it as best I could do, sent an email to the booker ... and held my breath, waiting for the fall-out.
Well ...so far ... 8:37 Eastern... no angry phone calls.  Hmmm... 

Rookie morning dispatcher, replacing the regular guy, in about 0430 .... Rez-agent, shortly after 5.

In car  6:36,  home  7:11.

I let Donna out, fed the dogs n cats.
Looked inside the bedroom, Merry appeared sound asleep.
I showered n dressed minimally, and checked again; She was still 'out'.
SO, I started on MDM:  crumbled meatloaf in a bowl with leftover fried potatoes and rice, a side of tortilla chips, and went into BR1.
She stayed asleep while I fumbled around under the cat sleeping next to Her, to find the t.v. remote, and I watched "Suits". 
  She did not wake up as of went I went to sleep, shortly before 0900.
  I knew She had a guest coming over, figured She'd get up SOMEtime.
  
12:30 awake, needing to pee. Rather than go out to the bathroom, I used the chamber pot.
15:00 awake again, with painful morning wood. I went to the kitchen to get a baggie of ice. She was sitting at Her desktop.
She asked me if I 'heard them'.  
Nope.
I gave up on going back to sleep, and suggested filming something.
I set up the dining room table, so that the overhead light would be in good position, and set up the camera on tripod behind it.  
Merry picked out three paddles,  and used the RNG to pick out numbers of swats.
I positioned a big pillow on the edge of the table, for me to bend over.
We rolled camera, and shot a video of Her, applying swats of each paddle,  then She had me turn around to give me three swats of one paddle on my mons pubis. That really hurt. What a fucking sadist... 
We took a shower together, and She told me about Her date, and the oral service he gave Her, but She told him to stay away from Her clit, so She did not climax.  
AFter the shower, I offered Her service, as She sat in the easy chair, which She accepted, and climaxed in seconds.  
She said, "If you want to fuck me, I'll unlock you, as long as you don't come."
"No. thanks, anyway," I said, while thinking:  If I'm suffering from horniness, might as well be both of us.
So, I dressed and was killing time before leaving, with intention to leave half an hour before usual, and get to work early,  and pocket some extra time, so I might leave early on Wednesday.  
So,  I was dressed and ready, and couldn't really kiss Her good-bye, as She was reclined in the easy chair, and snoring.
In the car  18:07.
Fucked up traffic ... unusual for a Monday,  but seemed fitting for the way this whole fakakta work week has been, and I've only worked one shift so far.  
At work, 19:14, not as early as planned.
I was relieving a rookie, so I had to be very watchful as to how he had tagged out the night work.
Well, it wasn't BAD, but it wasn't terrific either.
Usually we get rez calls in dispatch after the last rez agent leaves at 22:00, but this night ... nothing from 22:00 to midnight.
After midnight,  though, my night was FUBAR. But that's a story for Tuesday's entry.

s l Sex       47 H
s l Org       47 H
s l Fun/me  8 H
s l Fun/Her 8 H
Locked      34 H
s Her l DO  7 H
s l CI            257 D
Vid produced  1
Gluten free     17 D
S Her l Date   10 H
S l P or M       12+ D

taken after the video: 

And getting ready for work: 



from  "Merry's Morning Wood Cure"
Naked, bent over edge of table.
42 swats, Pizza Paddle
29 swats, Light-Skinny
54 swats, Stinger paddle
Standing upright, facing camera;
 3 swats of Light-Skinny to my mons pubis


No comments:

Post a Comment