Monday, August 31, 2015

8.27 Thursday Diary

In bed, watched reruns of some show or other...  sleep about 02:30

Kind of awake, 0800...

We started fooling around, and engaged in oral and intercourse, with no happy ending for me.... 11.00

Into the living room...
watching  "The Newsroom" on my tablet... 
half asleep most of the time...

Merry started having problems that were keeping Her close to the toilet, so when it came time, I got to be the driver to take Bullfrog, along with Babyman, to his storage unit, with the last of the stuff that was in my car, then go to his ex-apartment, to check out a motorcycle that he was considering taking over possession of, but it would not fit in my vehicle... and from there, he went his own way on a skateboard, and I returned home with Babyman.   

Back in chair, napping, watching "The Newsroom" ....

Dinner... no idea what...  while reading Thursday's paper...

and moved into BR1

s l S   13 Hr
s l O  457 Hr
s l F/me  197 H
s l F/Her  197 Hr
UN  348 Hr
S H l DO  13 H
s l Ci  274 Dy
Glu free 34 D
S Her l D  428 H
S l P or M  13 D






No comments:

Post a Comment