Thursday, August 13, 2015

8.12 Wednesday Diary

So, as an exact opposite of Tuesday morning....
 I believe I had two rez-type calls  from midnight to 0515...
One, a Fx confirming car,  which is a regular thing -- now I would be surprised if they did not... and an affiliate in Baltimore verifying some job for a week from now.  
  Well... I'm still thinking about starting a conversation with my supervisor about a shift change, but now I don't feel so adamant about it.  

Left work  8:10, home  9:05.
Let Donna out, fed dogs n cats.
Went to talk to Merry, just waking up, who suggested I eat n sleep.
So I started on MDM: crumbled meatloaf with carrots and onions and bbq sauce.
Into the cooler BR2 with Her, to watch "Rizzoli and Isles".
Sleep about 10.
UP 1245 with painful morning wood.
Napping in chair,  1 to 2.
Then She told me to get up start getting ready, to go get Babyman in HB to take him to DMV to renew his CA ID card.
 Holy I don't know what.
Internally I was furious.  We had spoken of this as a 'maybe' last Sunday, maybe Monday.  
She did not mention it when I left for work Tuesday. She called me on the phone twice during the night. Didn't mention it. Didn't mention it this morning, when I got home, or while we were watching t.v.
Again, I was furious.  
ANd I said, "Why didn't you say something, so I could mentally prepare..."
She cut me off, by yelling something, "I don't have time for this, I don't care what you do,  I SHIT in the bed and I wasn't thinking about it...  I NEED you to go because it will be much easier on me  (...car pool lane) !"
I was furious. Internally.
I got up, I dressed.  
We went to the car.
We got in, SHe started talking.   
I said, "If you are looking for conversation, you brought the wrong person."
She became quiet and turned on the radio.  I leaned back in the seat with my eyes closed.
We arrived in HB, and Babyman came out, and I got out of the front seat to sit in back.
I put in earbuds attached to my phone, so I wouldn't have to listen to car radio or their conversation.
We arrived at the DMV; She asked if I was going to stay in the car.
Yep.
"Roll down your window," She said, as She rolled down the driver's side window.
Then SHE TOOK THE FUCKING CAR KEY WITH HER.
Giving me no opportunity to  maybe roll down the other windows...
Was I furious before?
FML.
She returned, saying, "That didn't take long..."
"WHY DID YOU TAKE THE CAR KEY?"
"Uh... didn't think about it..."
Crap.
She was driving, of course, and dropped Babyman then on we went, back home, arriving 1700-1715.

I fell into the living room chair,  reading the two Sunday papers, and half dozing, in and out.

At some time, She announced "Dinner is ready."
"I'm not having any," I said.
"Fuck..." I heard Her say, walking away.
I continued dozing...
Eventually She got the recently washed-several-times sheets on the bed, and went to the bedroom.
And sometime,  I got up and made dinner of peanut butter spread on taco sized corn tortillas.
And dozed a bit more....  

Stats to be added later if at all.


2 comments:

  1. Sunshine put me under the surface when you talked, so I knew what I was apologizing for, even though you didn't know that I knew. I really am sorry, because I thought I was clear. As far as the car is concerned, I wasn't thinking, and I spaced. I realize you never space or forget anything, but I'm not you. You could have called, and I would have happily brought the keys to you. Not that any of it matters now...

    ReplyDelete