Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Scenes Venus Five tawse and plug


Roleplay: in which, she administers Merry One, with him over the box, and creates a video for teaching.
Camera on her: “For a violation of rule #12,  I’m invoking Merry One, to be administered at 3 o’clock, here in the living room.  At that time, the box/bench should be ready, right there and you should be in the corner.
………..
Camera shows the box/bench, in the middle of the floor in the living room, then goes to him, naked and standing with his nose in the corner, in the entry way.
Her voice: “In my chat with friends , I’ve mentioned ‘the box’/bench and I've been asked asked, ‘What is the box/bench?’ So, we’re filming this video to showcase the box/bench, and how it is used. As of right now, he’s been in the corner thirty minutes. So… honey, get over here.”
He turns around, and steps up to the box/bench, and bends way over it, so that his toes are on the ground on one side, his hands grip the legs of the box on the other. (or, on the bench)
She takes a belt or rope, and ties it around the legs of the box, around the back of his knees, keeping his legs tightly together.
She takes another belt or rope, and ties it around his lower back, and around the box.
She uses other rope, to tie his wrists to each leg of the box.
She stands behind him, and picks up the tawse, and says, “You will say ‘I will clean my bottom’ followed by the count number.  Ready?”
“Yes, my wife.”
She swings, the fingers of the tawse slap into his buttocks, and he moans, “I will clean my bottom ..One.”
WHAP  “I will clean my bottom .. TWO…”
WHAP  “I will clean my bottom… THREE..”
She continues for (RNG 20-40)  Strokes.
She stops, puts down the tawse.
The camera lingers on his reddened buttocks.
She undoes the belt/rope around his knees.
“Spread your legs.”
She picks up the locking butt plug.
“Now, to reinforce this lesson…”
She puts a condom on the plug, lubes it, and inserts it into his anus.  She pushes the plunger, causing it to open, inside his rectum, as he moans, and she inserts a lock into the hole in the pole, and sets the lock.
“Now, your ass is locked until I decide otherwise.”
She undoes the rope around his waist, and the ones at his wrists.
“Get up.”
He does.
“What have you learned?”
“I will … keep my bottom clean.”
“Yes, you will. We are done.”
They hug, and he says, “Thank you, my wife.”

Fade out




No comments:

Post a Comment