Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8.17 Monday Diary, after work

6:19, departed work.
6:49, home
Fed the animals.  Stitch woke up, and let Donna out.
Merry was sound asleep. 
I stripped, and showered...
Started on MDM,   leftover chicken stew casserole.  
Got really upset that I thought my few remaining corn tortillas had been eaten.   Found out later, I was wrong, they were just 'hidden'.
Wasn't in the mood for t.v.
Sat at the dining room table, reading parts of Sunday's papers.
To the bedroom, trying to sleep  0800.
She woke up long enough to ask me about waking Her up or not.
I said, She looked like ... sleeping, and that's what I wanted to do.
Up ... at some point, to pee....
15:00, She suggested I move to the cooler BR2. 
...which I had not done yet, as I thought Babyman and Stitch were 'around'.
  But Babyman was packing to head home, and Stitch was going riding along.
Up 1725.
In the shower, when they returned, which I could tell by the noise through the bathroom window of the trash cans being returned from the street, through the garage, to the back yard.
Dried and dressed.
Talked a few minutes with Merry.
Kissed Her goodbye.
To car, 1825.
THOUGHT I might get in early.
Traffic on the 101 had me thinking other wise.
At work  1925.

The night work was 'done'.  Not signed and sealed, but done.
The next day's work needed some tweaking.  Not enough to keep me busy long, but something to do.

s l Sx       215 H
s l Or       215 H
s l F/m     176 H
s l F/H       72 H
UNL        108 H
s h l DO  160 H
S l Ci       264 D
Gl-Free      24 D
s h l D      188 H
s l P or M  72 H
Clips sold     1  

No comments:

Post a Comment