Monday, August 31, 2015

8.26 Wednesday Diary, after work and home

Left work  8:45.
Home 9:39.
Looked into the garage, as I was told the electric garage door was not working.
Given that most of the outlets in the garage were not working, decided it to be a circuit breaker, but have yet to narrow down just which one.
MDM  pork and rice, while watching "Rizzoli and Isles".
Merry got an emergency call from Her oldest son, asking Her to come help him.
She got up and dressed, and took Babyman with Her to go do that, I went into the cooler BR2 to get some sleep.
Shortly, She called me to say, She was coming back to use my vehicle for moving.
I went outside, to move it onto this side of the street, and to get my personal gear out of it ... to make more room...and went back to sleep.
Awake, around 19:00.
Merry was still gone... eventually got home 2200 or so.
I showed Stitch how to get the garage door open...
And sat around and read, and watched "The Newsroom" on my tablet...
And dinner,  pork chops and rice...
and in BR1, watched "Zoo" and "Suits" ..
and to sleep.

s l s        180 hr
s l O       433 hr
s l F/me  173 hr
s l F/her  173 hr
UN         324 hr
S H l DO  180 hr
s l CI          273 D
Glu-free    33 D
s H l D      404 H
s l P or M    12 D

No comments:

Post a Comment