Wednesday, August 26, 2015

8.25 Tuesday Diary ....after work

6:23  left work.
   stopped for gas
7:21  home

Let Donna out, fed dogs n cats.
Checked on Merry, sound asleep.
Assembled MDM:  can o chili, heated up with leftover rice....
  Ate in the living room with a leftover Sunday newspaper, as there was nothing new on the DVR.
In BR1 0830, Merry was still asleep, and ... me too.
12:30 awake to pee.
She was moving around looking for an envelope, getting ready to take Babyman to a dr appointment.
Asleep and awake off and on through the rest of the afternoon, as it was hot.  Had a fan blowing on me, so covered in a sheet, which made it warm, but if I took the sheet off, I got attacked by a fly.

Up 1740
Showered and dressed  and etc.
Kissed Her  goodbye...    
She walked outside to tell me about the latest ordeal with her psycho bitch half sister.
Car 1834
Work 1927

Damn little I had to do for the night work, or the next morning's work.

156 hr  s l Sx
407 hr  s l Or
149 hr s l Fun/me
149 hr s l Fun/Her
300 hr  UN
156 hr  s Her l DO
272 D  s l CI
32 D   gluten free
380 Hr s Her l date
11 D   s l P or M




No comments:

Post a Comment