Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8.18 Tuesday Diary after work

Left work, 6:32.
Home, 7:13.

I let Donna out, fed two dogs and four cats.  
Merry was still asleep.
I stripped down, and took a long shower, dried, and went to join Her in the bedroom.
After a minute, She woke up, and we talked.
Then She asked, "Wanna spanking?"
I said, "IF you insist."
We prepared ourselves for OTB-OHL.  (On the bed, over Her lap), and She pulled out the church paddle,  and in sets of twenty and ten, smacked my buttocks 130 times with it. 
I thanked Her properly with oral service.
She said, She was too tired for 'sex',  and judging by the lack of reaction on my part, down below, I reckoned, I was, too.
She wanted to go back to sleep,  and I got up to fix MDM.
I opened a can of beef stew, chopped up some onion, and heated it up, topped it with crumbled tortilla chips. 
I went back into the bedroom, and ate, while watching "Suits".  To sleep, around 10:00.
13:15 up to pee, and move into the cooler BR1.

My alarm went off, 1730.
I sat up, and She walked in.  "Wanna spanking?"
"Well, that's one way to wake up," I said.
She grinned, "Then, FDAU."
I took down'n'off my Bali Skimp Skamp briefs, and got myself face down and ass up on the bed.  
She pulled out the Bonebreaker paddle ...
And began whacking the low curves, where my buttocks met my thighs  ie the sit spots .... which hurt like ... something that hurts a whole lot ...  
She said, Her intention was to give me something to remind me to think about Her while at work.
Ha. 
Showered, dressed, mixed up some iced coffee.
She was sitting at the desk, gave Her a kiss good-bye, but it was Sunshine I was kissing.  
In my car, 18:02.
Had to stop for a quick ten bucks of gas.
At work  19:00.

Dispatch SW was about to leave as I walked in early, as his allergies were giving him lotsa grief.
My usual co-worker, KW, had switched shifts, so I was working with EJ, which was a bummer, as he does a minimum of work. Very slow to answer the phone or a radio.  
Fortunately, a very quiet night.  At least EJ did a.m. set up, and he was there to look at any adds or changes that came in.  
I still had to do PM setup for the next day,  which I think is better anyway, as I know when the drivers clear tonight, so I know the best time to start 'em tomorrow.
A very quiet night....

s l S     239  H
s l O     239 H
s l F/me   6 H
s l F/Her   6 H
UNl       132 H
s H l DO  16 H
s l Ci      265 D
Glu-free  25 D
s H l D  212 H
s l P or M  4 D 

So, while I'm thinking about it...
I was looking at ...um... er... some stuff on the internet,  and I saw a couple images that sparked my imagination, meaning, 
 positions of possible interest for future scenes.
Besides a separate post I wrote that talks about using a coffee table for a prone-bench,  I want to try to remember these ideas:
 Her, sitting on the edge of the bed (in BR1); me kneeling on Her right side, my knees on a stool, so I'm higher off the ground, then my torso over Her thighs...  
  and 
Getting one of the squarish coffee tables out, clearing the top of it,   and me laying over the top of it, such that my hands are on the floor. 
   Testing is suggested ... by me. 


1 comment: