Monday, August 10, 2015

MY IN-chastity Log 7.27 start 8.07 finish

First there's this:

Reducing the frequency of orgasms

Reducing the frequency of orgasms by the male will have a substantial effect on his sexual ardor and the focus of that sexual ardor, which will be his wife/significant. This means the male should avoid masturbation. 
In the beginning, the male should go without orgasm for at least several days at a time, extending over time to 1 to 4 weeks, depending upon a number of other variables. There is powerful biochemistry at work when orgasm frequency is reduced. There is a steady build-up in Dopamine (the desire and pleasure neurotransmitter) and Oxytocin (the bonding or devotion neurotransmitter). Orgasm releases a flood of dopamine which is immediately disposed of by a release of Prolactin leaving the male in a depressed Dopamine condition for a week or more.

Keeping the above in mind,


We arrived home late Saturday 7/25 from an out of town trip.
I did not have to work on Sunday, and do to some accidental gluten ingestion, I was feeling like crap the whole day, and barely got out of bed.
By Monday, I was feeling some better, and was ready to go back to work, overnight shift.

Day 0: 7.27 18:00
     I locked myself up.  She told me I did not 'need' to, if I wasn't feeling it, but I told Her I was better now, and expected to get progressively better still.  

 I went to work.   I suggested She set the Random Number Generator to arrive at a release day of no earlier than Wednesday (two days) to no later than a week from Saturday (12 days).
... 7.27 End of day:   Six hours.

Day 1: 7.28  
   Home from work, early morning.  Took care of chores.  At Her requested, provided Her with an oral DO.  Sleep.
 Up in the afternoon, getting ready for work.



..7.28 23:59   30 hours

Day 2: 7.29
     Home from work 08.30, done with work until Saturday afternoon.
 After my daily meal, I provided Her with an oral DO, and She took me over Her lap, legs extended on the bed, for 40 swats with a wooden 3-hole paddle.
Sleep, up kind of early, to attend a Munch ... 
   

Home..
Some t.v. watching, then another oral DO for Her, and another 60 swats of a hairbrush and my naked bottom for me, then sleep.
... 7.29 end of day: 54 hours

Day 3 7.30 
     Up, doing stuff around the house.
   Around 14:00, She told me to unlock, take a shower, meet Her in the bedroom.
 I did so. She was waiting.  I started with oral service, then She pulled me up, to mount Her.
  I did so, and after a couple minutes of the ol in out in out,  She told me to 'Stop, and Lock it back up.'
Errgh.   Well, part of The Game.
 She kindly gave my bottom another spanking with a hairbrush.


 To bed,  23:45 ish. 
...7.30 End of Day:  78 hours

day 4: 07.31  
    Up and doing chores, getting ready to go shopping.
  Around 13:00, She told me to unlock, shower, meet Her in the bedroom.
  I did, She was ready.  I warmed Her up with my tongue; She pulled me up to mount Her.  I did, and after a couple minutes of thrusting, She said, 'Stop and lock it up.'
Ergg again.
 So since I'm  not to be unlocked today, then I'll have to wait until AT LEAST Wednesday 8/04.

So this seems appropriate: 



  Then, I decided to try a different device, that's been sidelined for quite some time: 



 We dressed, we went out shopping, gone for 4 hours.
Home...more chores, and dinner, then in the bedroom watching t.v.
....7.31 End of Day:  102 hours (4.25 Days)

day 5: 08.01 
    Back to work today, swing shift, starting at 13:30.
  Up with enough time to get ready.  
  


At work until 23:30, home after midnight.
... 8.01 End of Day:  126 hours (5.25 days)

day 6: 08.02 
     Home 00:30. Showered, Dinner, in bedroom for tv. She went to sleep, then I went to sleep.
  We were both awake around 0400, talking, and I provided Her with oral service.  
She complimented me for NOT asking (begging) to be released.
 What can I say about that? This is as much MY idea as Hers.
  I'm still horny as hell.

Back to sleep, and I woke up 09:30 with tight morning wood.
  
Finally back to sleep...and up around 13:00, to get ready for work.
Showered and dressed..... 






At work 15:30.
... 8.02 End of Day:  150 hours (6.25 days).


day 7: 08.03
  Home from work,  0700ish.
        Oral service for Her.
        Then over Her lap for hairbrush and paddle applied to my                  bottom.
         Sleep awhile, up 1745.
         Getting ready for work:
         






as of  18:00, a full seven days.
...8.03  End of day:  174 hours (7.25 days).

Day 8:  08.04 ...
  Home from work, 0700-ish.
  We were ready to begin with our first play of TMT, Tuesday Morning Tease.
   Not going to elaborate on all the rules and scenarios now.
   It starts Her decision, to play or not, based on Her sleep, or lack thereof, and health, and mental state.   She said, "Play."
 My turn, my choice to play, or not.  I said, "Play."
 Out came a die.  A low number means No Play, a high number means Play.   I rolled a 5.  Game on.
 She decided which of currently five written scenarios we would play and told me to unlock and shower.  The showering is necessary due to Her allergy to metal.  
  I did so, knowing that today, Tuesday, is a black-out day, and whatever happens, I would have to re-lock up after the game. 
 She showed me the card with the chosen scenario. 
 We were to engage in 'WMS'.  During intercourse, She would not tell me when to stop, or stop me from cumming. I had to stop myself.  If I came during the intercourse, I would then have to lock-up, with additional days added to my current sentence, determined by a roll of a die.  If I came with a ruined orgasm, such as by pulling out just before cumming,  I still re-lock, she rolls a die, with an odd number indicating, no additional days added, and an even means, it's treated as a full orgasm,  with days added per a die roll, and I would not be told the outcome of the first (or second) roll.  If I stopped myself from any orgasm, then no days are added.
  So, we began with oral service for Her.  After five or ten orgasms, She was ready to be mounted, and pulled me up on Her.
I thrust in and out ... some number of times, then my dick-brain took over,  losing interest, my erection faded, and I stopped.
 So, no O for me, no days added to my sentence.
We talked for awhile, then She picked up the seven-hole church paddle (so dubbed because it's holey), and said, "Ready?"
I climbed over Her legs, extended out on the bed.
She applied 20 swats to one buttock, 20 to the other, 15 to one buttock, 15 to the other, 21 to the lower curves, 8 to one cheek, then 8 to the other.  She said, "Okay, I'm done." 
It was time for me to get up and re-lock. 




I ate, watched t.v., went to sleep, and woke up with painful morning wood, enough so that I had to get up and put an ice bag on it.
Back to sleep, and awake 17:30
I concluded that this device is the problem; it's curvature does not match MY curvature.  So I unlocked it before a shower, then re-locked in my old reliable.









As of 18:00   Eight full days.

I thought the below pic was amusing.  Our Fet friends know, because I post pix of me, locked up, on that site.
Vanilla friends?  I'd be amused that they knew, but NOT embarrassed.  I think there's good reasons to be locked up. 
... 8.04 end of day,   198 hrs (8.25 days) locked up.

Day 9:  8.05 .... 
    Home, shortly after nine.
     Took care of animals. Merry was awake.   
     Not yet hot in the house.
   A perfect time to film that one specific video that I've been aching to do.
   But, She did declined to suggest 'taping something'.  
     I do not like to initiate myself; it's a thing I have about "who would really ask for their own spanking?"
  I putzed around waiting for Her to suggest it, but much to my extreme disappointment, she never did.     
    Eventually, I gave up on it...ate...got some sleep... woke up, with a series of painful woodies; read papers  and napped in the chair...
  18:00 marked  Nine full days.
  Dinner, some t.v., and eventually back to sleep.  
....8:05  end of day,   222 hrs -- 9.25 days locked up. 

Day 10,  8.06
  Slept all morning, just depressed over my disappointment over nothing happening yesterday.  Had already made a decision, since nothing happened when I wanted it to happen, I'm going to decline if She does suggest it, the rest of this week.
  Once I did get up, 11 ish, She suggested I take a shower, and unlock....  I said, "No, don't feel like it."  She said, "Fine, not your release day anyway."
 I did get up noon ish.  
Took a shower, but which time Sunshine was out. I told bury Merry, so I could talk to her and Merry would not hear it.
She did.  We talked.   I told her I was disappointed, and that my disappointment usually becomes anger, which is what it was now, but eventually would  ...evaporate. 
  Merry came back out when the dogs were going nuts, and I went to the car and off to get my blood draw done.
Home  and began work moving all our  pix and video files from her desktop to a flashdrive.
  ...  as of 18:00, ten full days.   
 As I write this, 20:00, waiting on dinner....  to be updated later....
    Dinner, tv, and sleep...
    awake and asleep.   Joined by Sunshine.
  ...8.06 end of day,   246 Hr,  10.25 hr locked up

Day 11,  8.07  
  Half awake, still cranky about what didn't happen on Wednesday. 
 Around noon, She said, "Bring me the key..."
 Amusing side note about this chastity lock thing.  I know where the key is.  Not that I hide it; She has not asked to keep it.  Goes to show, it's really symbolic for us. 
  She unlocked it, I took it off, we took a shower together, then went to the cooler BR2. 
We began activities of an intimate and sexual nature..
  Oh hell, I gave Her oral service, between Her legs, until She pulled me up to mount Her...and in time,whispered, that She was not going to stop me. 
AH.  This really is my Get Out of Jail Day.
 However, my penis limped away before my happy ending. 
 We lay naked, talking a bit,  and She asked for a bit of a spanking from me.
 With a slight hesitation, I obliged. I HAD told Her, I would accept no spankings from Her until the next time we film, but this was different, so I obliged.  
Then I gave Her more oral service, and She asked for the dildo.  Which kinda ticked me off, and I said, "New rule...  no more chasing implements from room to room.  We play with what's in the room, but I'm not gonna go back and forth from room to room."
She said, "Okay forget it."  Then I thought about it, and if you were looking, you could see the light bulb shining above my head.  I got up, and fetched the neck ties up on the dresser, and began tying down her legs and arms,  with her suggestions on the way which ticked me off again... "No more topping from the bottom.  Either let me do it, or I won't do it."
Once She was semi-restrained, with a pillow under her buttocks, I went to BR1 and brought back the dildo and some tickler-gloves.
 I set a timer on my clock for 2 minutes...and gave Her continuous oral service for that time, much to Her pleasure and amusement.
 Then I plunged between Her lips with the dildo, and stroked in and out a bit.
  Until I was ready, myself, and I mounted Her.
  With a wet Happy Ending for me.  
  I cleaned Her up, orally. 
   Then She passed out, if only for a few minutes.
  I think I woke Her up, when I was undoing the ties on Her wrists.
  We got up and dressed....  2:30 or a bit later, and Stitch walked in at 3:00,  nearly 2 hours earlier than usual.    
 It would have been interesting if he had walked in the house, into the bedroom, while we were.... 
Well, he knows we do, but it's still kinda like, what he doesn't see, he doesn't know about, so ...
Well, it didn't happen. SO....
   So as of 13:00,   259 hrs locked up.
   Free at 13:00.
... 8.07 end of day.   
  locked,  10 Days,  19 hr.  
  New Game to begin ... soon, with a new log to go with it.  


  


    

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed, you are a big ol meanie, and I'm horny as hell.

      Delete
    2. Good! Yesterday's TMT left me satisfied...

      Delete
  2. All you had to do was get the camera equipment set up. I can't read your mind.

    I figured you were too tired to do any filming because you're always so tired on Wednesdays.Tell you what: Don't ask for a spanking, just set up the equipment, because I can't, and I will take the hint. Or, ask me how I'm feeling, and if I'm not sleepy, set up the equipment. It's much easier that way, and it's a clear indication of where you are mentally.

    In case you've forgotten, I went for weeks asking to film and you declined. I finally got discouraged and stopped asking. Maybe you forgot, but I didn't. I just got out of the habit of expecting you to do anything film-related, or even chastity-related. It wasn't until you told me last month that you were ready to go back into chastity and we updated the agreement that we started back up. I'm glad we did, because I was starting to feel neglected.

    Anyway, here I go rambling...I'm not angry, just puzzled, but maybe, if you feel up to it, we can film in the morning. Just set up the equip,ent if you're up for it, okay? I Love you, and I want us to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-read the part where i wrote, "I'm going to decline....the rest of this week."
      So, maybe Wednesday.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I just spaced on it. Whenever you're up for it just start setting up, or say "I'm getting the equipment set up" That way, it's clear to me.

      Delete