Tuesday, August 18, 2015

?? Scenes Spade Four wedding night contract

Roleplay : the wedding night, and She enforces ‘the contract’


They enter the honeymoon suite, and put down the bags.  

 She says, “I bet you’re anxious to get that device off your penis…”  

  He gives her an evil grin, and nods.  
“You can start by getting naked.”
   He begins to undress, while looking at her, wondering why she isn’t. 
 Once he is naked, she says, “You can help me out of this big ol’ dress.”  
   He does so, until she is clad in underwear, and stops him when he tries to remove any of that.             “Now, I remind you of this prenuptial contract you signed, which is why you are in chastity right now, until we get into our wedding night bed.  The contract also mentions that I can administer discipline, whenever, however, wherever I want.  You remember that?”           “Y..Yes…”        
    “Well, it so happens that the wherever is right here, the whenever is right now, and the however is with a few implements I brought along.
Let’s start with you learning ‘position one’.  That means you stand along the edge of the bed, up against it, and bend over, elbows down on the bed.”  
    He bends over, and she applies (RNG 8-12) smacks with zombie killer.    
   “Now, position two… on the bed, kneeling, head down on it, push your butt up, feet hanging just over the edge.”   
  He gets positioned FDAU, and she applies (RNG 10-15) smacks with long cane.
“Now, on your back, butt to the edge of the bed, legs straight up in the air,  hands holding them up. That’s position three.” 

  She applies (RNG 12-16) smacks of the medium church paddle to his buttocks.        
 “Put your legs down,” she says.    
  He does.  He is wincing in pain, face looks like he is in shock.                   “Oh, it wasn’t that bad, was it?”      
 “Ohhhhh,” is all he can say, through closed eyes. 
   “Oh, we’ll start with two or three-times-a-day sessions for a while, and you’ll get used to it, and it won’t seem quite so bad each time.  Now, I will unlock this, and I sure hope you enjoy it, as the device goes back on, tomorrow morning. 



6 comments:

  1. Maybe I should have had you locked. Maybe then you would have behaved better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::SNORT:: I still woulda been drunk, unless you stopped me from drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. 23 months ago. I can barely remember it. I probably would have said, "Oh I can handle it."

      Delete
  4. I didn't want your parents to know I was in charge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you might have said, gently, but firmly, "I think you've had enough."
      Well, anyway, spilled milk, old news. Already done.

      Delete