Monday, August 17, 2015

8.16 Sunday Diary

Around 00:30, woke up Merry, asleep in the chair, to get Her to the bedroom, and went in myself.
Couldn't sleep,  got a snack, watched "Clipped"  and asleep 0200

0830, up to pee.
10:00 offered coffee, said, no thanks.
12:30 up and moving, with Merry getting ready to leave.
A mad scramble ensued around the house looking for Her cell phone, which we never did find, and She took off with Babyman taking Stitch's.

So  toilet...shower...dressed...toilet...looking for phone...toilet...
and in car  14:22, and at work 15:12.

Into the fire.
Teen Choice Awards going on...lots of drivers tied up.
I walked in, and the outgoing dispatcher said, "Know any secret affiliates? We're tapped out, and got a pile of 1700 jobs to cover."
Always a great start to a shift.
Well, I got the next day's set up done, and in due course, we did get the work covered, although we farmed a BUNCH of our around midnight stuff, which can always be a shitstorm. 
There were minor problems, enough to make me busy.
That was just 'busy', it wasn't until after midnight that the real shit started flying.   

I did not lock up as part of our 'game', which is to say, what I might do, before starting my work week.
Why?
I've just been ... in a mood.
Since Wednesday, when I got all pissed off over.... well, now, I realize, nothing.
I'm sure that I'm depressed.
I know that I'm anxious and nervous over monetary problems.
At least I feel okay, physically.
I just don't know what's 'up' with me, and I don't know how to figure it out.
I've rationalized to myself that I don't want to lock up until I've had some sex since the last time I unlocked... but I don't feel like having sex, either.  
I'm disappointed about missing the party on Saturday, but I rationalized that, if I'm not in the mood to do any spanking and filming at home, why should I go to a party for spanking?
....And later, I saw someone's comment about the party " 100 degrees and no a/c..."  so THAT woulda been no fun, anyway.
I'm just in a mood that ... I don't care, whatever, no don't do that.
Hell, I'm seven hour behind on tv on the DVR,  and ... I don't care. 
Maybe I'll watch somethin' when I get home, or not, I just don't know.

s l Sex         191 H
s l Org         191 H
s l Fun/me  152 H
s l Fun/Her   48 H
UNlock        84 H
S her last DO  136 h
s l CI              263 D
glu-free          23 D
S HER l date   164 H
s last P or M   48 H



No comments:

Post a Comment