Friday, August 7, 2015

08.05 Wednesday Diary

While I had a lot of time to do, um non-work related stuff, while at work, the thing pressing on my mind was the scheduled update of our computer dispatch system, commencing 04:00.
I had to run print-outs of our global work prior.  
"It" began with a request for me to log out (of the dispatch system, not Windows...) at 0350.
Then began the stress, wondering what call would drive me nuts, because I didn't have a computer to do anything?
Well...as it worked out, none.  One booker called at 0430, wanting to book cars for Thursday, and I was able to put her off by taking her phone number and saying, I'd have a rez agent call her back once we are back online.  
The morning rez agent arrived 0510, and I handed him the global printout, and said, 'All yours' while I kept the LA-only manifest I had. 
Morning dispatcher arrived 515, and after finding out, that there was no program to log into, he went into the other room and talked to the rez agent for 30 minutes.
By 0630 -- 0700 we were back online, without incident.
I signed out at 8:32.
With high hopes for the morning.
Home, 9:18.
She was waking up.
I took care of animals..
We talked...
I waited for Her to say something, about  filming this morning.
I could still be waiting, 2 1/2 days later.
She didn't mention it.
I HATE being disappointed. Hate it.
It's a sadness that always turns to anger, flames of anger, in my gut.
My resolution: since no filming today, there'd be no filming at all this week-end, not until MAYBE next Wednesday, and no spanking / impact play either, until we DO film it. 

AT Her suggestion, hell, Her INSISTANCE, I went ahead and prepped MDM,  porkc chops and rice and onions in a bowl, and we watched "Rizzolli and Isles".
I excused myself to BR2 to get some sleep ...and to get away from Her.
Up 14:30 when the Maytag Repairman arrived,  which was funny he was early, and Merry scrambled to find a top, while I scrambled to find shorts and a shirt.
We all went into back, and he fixed the problem in 72 seconds, and I could have fixed it, if I had properly identified the piece that was jamming the drain pump.  So it cost us over $150 for this.
He left, I went back to sleep for ....less than an hour.
Up...started going through nail, and TWO newspapers from last Sunday... 
Then fell asleep in the easy chair,  
  while Merry took Stitch into BR1 and fucked him.
  Or vice versa.
 Awake for dinner, 2030 or so...  quesadillas on corn tortillas, great for me, but turns out, SHe doesn't like 'em on corn, She made 'em this way for Stitch andme.
I watched "Killjoys" while eating, 
And drifted back to sleep, 22:30 or so.  

I forgot to mention on Tuesday's blog, we sold a clip on our site, first sale since June 30.  
I think Richard Lee's links are helping; I've gained closed to a dozen new members on groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FLR-DD.

s l S              39 H
sl O            478  H
s l fun/me      39 H
 Hs l fun/her  39 H
Locked         222 H
s h l DO        39 H
sl CI             252 D
Gluten free    12 D
s H last date  22.5 D
s l P or M      7+ D




2 comments:

  1. You neglected to mention that me fucking Stitch is part of a "Social Experiment" we're doing, that he's clueless about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call it what you want, in mt mind you were fucking Stitch while I napped.

      Delete