Saturday, August 8, 2015

8.07 Friday Diary

Sleeping the morning away.  Up at Her invitation for coffee, 10:30, back to sleep.
UP 12:00 more coffee,  then She suggested a shower, together.
After unlocking me, and we went into the shower.
  WHat happened next is detailed in my IN CHASTITY LOG available on this diary, and I this fukkin laptop is not cooperating with copy n paste, so go read it over there, huh?

By 14:30, we were up and around, and kinda getting dressed, and Stitch arrived home early, around 15:00.
After She finished the long tedious process of copy and pasting a shopping list, which could have been done in a hand written form in half the time, we were 'out' and in the car.
We went to Vons, spent over $100 there, then to the 99C store.
I waited in the car, and She took so long inside, that I thought Sunshine had taken over, gotten scared, and was hiding in a corner somewhere. I went in to check, and She was in the check out line, looking at me, like, "What's up, why you here?"
To help with the bag.
Home... groceries in, with Stitch's help, and away.
She started reheated the roasted chicken She bought, so I started prepping red potatoes to fry.   And started frying them...  
While reading Thursday's paper.
Once dinner was ready ...for me, chicken, fried potatoes, cheese quesadillas ( I don't get bread)  while watching "Clipped."
 Interesting episode.  A guy has a gambling problem, and gambles away the money he should be using to buy prescription meds for his mother, and his friends try to tell him the importance of his mother, than he is only going to get to have one in his life....
Back to the living room.... nap in chair.
Paperwork and sorting bills.
On the desktop to update my chastity log.
 While I was online, She went off with Stitch into BR2 to get it on 'again', but She said, he couldn't 'keep it up'.  
She says She ordered him to start jackin' off, twice a day, to the point of cumming, then stopping... as a practice for keeping up an erection during intercourse.   If he follows through with that for one day, I'll be very surprised. 
Got my laptop working to the point I could update some Diary entries like this one.     23:30 right now on Friday as I come to a stopping point.

as of midnight:
 s l Sex           10 H
 s l ORG          10 H
s l Fun/me      87 H
s l Fun/Her     11 H
Locked           259 Hr
Unlocked          11 Hr
s Her l DO        10 H
S l CI              254 D
Gluten free       14 D
S Her last D     24.5 D
s l P o M           9+ D
Clips sold          1 





No comments:

Post a Comment