Monday, August 10, 2015

8.08 Saturday diary

in the bedroom, we watched "Zoo" and "Aquarius".

02:00 asleep.
Up an hour later, to pee, and scarf down some ice cream.

Up 10ish, for coffee..

We were expecting friends over around 4, to play CAH so...

I began living room clean up. ... moving out some stuff that didn't need to be there anymore...
Swept the floor; mopped the hardwood floor.
Hopped in the car to go to a 7-11 for filters for my e-cig ... mine was out.
Back home, brought in the second table for snacks. 
Stripped and took a shower.
While I was in the shower, a text came in from M; she was at the hospital with her SO, who was having an asthma attack, and it didn't look so good that they would make it.
We sent texts back and forth a bit ..
Until she confirmed, they were not going to make it.
I sat in my chair with my laptop, while Merry sat in hers, half dozing.
And it occurred to me... 
 .. Wednesday morning, in my anger and disappointment, I had declared that we would not be filming 'this week'. But, at the time, I did not include Saturday in 'this week' because I assumed we'd be busy. 
 But now, we're now.  So Saturday is open, and I could convince myself that filming today would not go against my vow. 
 I had a thought... since the long table is nice and clean, what about a scene with me stretched out, face down on the table?
 I fetched the camera, and figured out an angle that would be high enough to look down on the action.
 Merry woke up, saw the camera, and said, "What's up?"
I told Her my idea, and She was all for it.
 We continued the set up.  
  A little before six, we were ready.
  It started with a rope on my left wrist and ankle. The action opens with me, laying prone on the table, a big pillow under my hips, and She ties the loose ends of the rope down under the table and to my other wrist and ankle.  It wasn't a TIGHT tie, but it got the point across.  
 She strapped my bottom with leather belt and leather tawse, then paddle it with the big red paddle.  Finished, She untied me, let me up, and I had to reach way up to turn off the camera.
  Soon to appear on our clips4sale site, this will be called "Last-minute cancellation".

 Then I went about loading the video to the dropbox on the desktop; then converting it to mp4, which takes the most time of anything...
Started laundry... 
 Sunshine was 'out' playing games on her phone.
 I continued, creating screen caps, and put 'em on my yahoo group, FLR_DD.  And put the vid on clips4sale, to allow Merry to name it and edit it, and decide when to publish it.
 Sunshine started making dinner.
 I was ready to do another one, and Sunshine wanted to play with sticks.
 So I set up the camera in BR2, focused on the bed.
  It starts with me, on my back, naked, and stroking my penis.
 She walks and yells at me, and has me get FDAU on the bed. She applies strokes of the clear Delrin cane, followed by swats of three paddles ... then has me get on my back, legs up,  and she applied swats of the lollipop hairbrush to my taint, up close to my scrotum.
This will appear on our clips4sale site as  "Shilo's Bad Timing".

Spent more time loading the video to the dropbox, then converting it to mp4, during which time, dinner was served ...
Then screen caps created, posted on FLR_DD.
Laundry to dryer....
Laundry in and away.
I said I was ready, and Merry, who had resurfaced, joined me in the shower.
We went off to BR1, and began to engage in sex.
I gave Her oral service, and began intercourse, then my erection wilted.  
So, we stopped...
and watched "Proof".  

 s l Sex             1 H
s l Org           34 H
s l Fun/me      4 H
s l Fun/Her     4 H
Unlocked      35 H
s Her l O       1 H
s l Ci            255 D
Videos produced  2
Gluten free      15 D
S HER l Date  25.5 D
s last P or M    10+ D 

from "Last Minute Cancellation:
Naked, prone face down on table
50 strokes, leather belt
80 swats, Big Red
60 strokes, leather tawse
6 fast swats, Big Red

from "Shilo's Bad Timing"
Naked, FDAU on bed
34 strokes, clear Delrin Cane
42 swats, Zombie Killer
49 swats, Light-Skinny paddle
42 swats, Big Red
 then in diaper position
15 swats to taint, near scrotum, Lollipop 

No comments:

Post a Comment