Monday, August 17, 2015

*R* 8.17 SCENES I've written Zeta A serving in stockings

ZETA A: The Challenge:  Tuesday
(Continuing with the challenge I made to Merry, to find something that I could do, or be done to me, that would humiliate or embarrass me)
“I am having three friends over for drinks and gab this evening.  Make sure you have a good pair of black stockings and a matching garter belt, and I will find a suitable tank top to match it. And there’s something we need to do just before they arrive….”
An hour before their expected arrival, we showered and dried.
She told me to go bend over the chair.
I did, and she stood behind me, holding the dragon cane, and landed ten hard strokes across my buttocks, leaving red stripes and welts on my bottom. 
“Get dressed,” she said.
I did, donning stockings and garter belt and Mary Janes and tank top.
“Go stand in the corner there, and wait.”
I went to the designated corner, and stood with my face pressed into it, my striped bottom on display.
The doorbell rang, and Merry went to it, and showed in all three ladies,  Diana, Vicky, and Silvia, at the same time. 
“We carpooled,” said Diana.
“Great,” said Merry, “Come on in.”
I heard an audible gasp from one of the ladies, and Merry chuckled and said, “That is your servant for the evening.  He’ll be fetching anything you wish, and he is waiting patiently there until called for.  Would you like to order?”
“Sure,” three voices replied.
“Shilo, here,” ordered Merry, and I turned around and walked to them.
I could see them looking at the chastity device on my penis, as they tittered a bit.
I stopped short, hands at my sides, and said, “What may I get for you?”
“Red wine.”  “Same here.” “7-Up.”  “Ginger Ale.”
I nodded, and walked to the kitchen, poured drinks into glasses, and returned with them on a tray.
I handed out the drinks, and stopped, waiting for further instructions.
“Back to your post,” said Merry.
I walked back to the corner.
“Well behaved,” commented Vicky.
“The cane helps with that,” replied Merry.
“I’m sure it does. I bet the chastity device does also.”
“You bet it does.”
The women continued chatting, and periodically I was summoned to fetch refills on drinks.
“Well…what other services does he perform,” asked Silvia.
I could hear the grin in Merry’s response: “Anything I require of him. What did you have in mind?”
“Ohhh, since my divorce, it’s been a long dry spell, and my vibrator has become my best friend, but I sure wouldn’t mind some other kind of action…”
“Do you want it right here, or in private?”
“Oh, I’ve never gotten it with an audience. So, right here?”
“Okay.  Shilo!”
I came forward, and stopped short. 
Merry said, “On your knees in front of her, hands behind your back.”
I went down, on my knees, head bowed.
Sylvia lifted her hips, hiked up her skirt, and pulled her pink bikini panties down, and off her feet, then leaned back in her chair, legs spread wide.
I shuffled forward on my knees, until my face was between her thighs, and I began licking her lips, flicking my tongue into her vagina, then onto her clit, and her hands pressed the top of my head further into her crotch, as she moaned, and gasped, and cried out in climax.
Her hands pushed my head away, as she croaked in a weak voice, “Ohhhh that was soooooo good…”
I stayed in kneeling position, looking at the floor.
“Anybody else?” asked Merry.
“No, I’m good.”
“So am I.”
After a minute, Sylvia put her panties on her feet, and pulled them up, then pulled down her skirt, and sat back with a slightly embarrassed look and flushed face.
“Back to your post, Shilo.”
I stood up, and returned to the corner.
After a while, one said, “This has been great, very entertaining, but we must be going.”
“True, that.”
“Okay,” said Merry, “I’m so glad you could come over. Hope we can do it again, soon.”
“Promise us the same …. Service …and it will be very soon.”
“Oh, I promise.”
“Okay, thanks, see you soon, bye.”
The ladies went out; I heard the door close.
Merry said, “Okay, Shilo, scene is over, come here.”
I did; we sat and talked.
“So, you were dressed only in lingerie.  Your striped bottom was on display as was your device.  You were made to be a servant, and stand in the corner while waiting.  You gave a woman oral service while others watched.  How was it on your H & E scale?”
I chuckled.  “No H & E at all.  I’m happy to wear lingerie, I don’t care who sees it. I don’t care who sees my marked bottom or my chastity device.  Giving oral is just … an act, no emotion involved.  It was … a scene, like play-acting, you and I both know it’s not our reality, this is not our day-to-day life.  We did a role play for them. They probably think it’s our reality, and it is fun to have them think that, but we know differently.”

“Okay,” said Merry, “I shall keep on trying.”

1 comment: