Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8.22 Saturday Diary

From Friday afternoon through Monday night and on, I've been feeling so crappy, that I'm convinced I got gluten-poisoned somewhere, but I still haven't figured out where.
Anyway, I felt crappy, just like the 'old' days, before I was diagnosed.

00:00  Up to pee, and get some ice cream.
 Don't remember a thing until 13:00, when Merry suggested I get up.
14:00 up... and dressed...
and in my car to Wal-mart, to pick up my new prescription for anti-depressant, plus minor sundries.
Home... gathered laundry, and into the wash.
In BR1, watched "Bourne Supremacy"
Laundry to dryer.
Watched "Bourne Ultimatum".
Watched "Blunt Talk"
Watched "Killjoys" with dinner.
And to sleep  2100

84 Hr  s l Sex
335 H  s l O
77 Hr s l Fun/me
77 Hr s l Fun/Her
228 Hr  UNl
84 Hr s H l DO
269 D  s l CI
29 D  ?  Gluten free
308 H  s Her last Date
8 D  s l Party/Munch





No comments:

Post a Comment