Wednesday, August 12, 2015

♥ Scene Scorpio King while Aunt Kay watches

A VISIT to Aunt Kay’s house
IN
He is seated at the table, sipping coffee, while talking to Aunt Kay,’ who is off camera. 
“Did you sleep well?” she says
“Yes, quite well….”
“Anything special you want to do while you’re…”
He is interrupted by her voice, which gets louder as she approaches.
“SHILO!  You did not make the bed, and your underwear and socks on the floor ..AGAIN.”
He makes a face, and blurts out, “Do you HAVE to be a FUCKING NAG wherever we go?”
She enters, a cool and angry look on her face.
She says, slowly and calmly, “I do not tolerate that disrespect EVER, no matter where we are….  GO to our room, get your clothes off, get the long paddle out, put it on the bed, and get into position.”
He looks at her, in some surprise, his mouth opens as if to say something, and she says, loudly, “NOW!”
He gets up, and walks quickly down the hall.  Camera follows his back, as off camera, she says, “As you heard me say, I do not tolerate disrespect from him.  He is about to get his bottom paddled, quite hard.”
Off camera: “I understand completely.  But… you brought a paddle with you?”
Camera on her face, as she smiles evilly, “Several, actually… so, would you like to watch your naked son receive a spanking?”
Off camera: “Naked?”
“Yes, I always make him get naked for spankings.”
“Well, if you don’t think he will mind.”
“Oh, I think he WILL mind, and that’s the point, isn’t it?”
Off camera, chuckling, “Yes, I suppose so.  Okay then.”
Camera in front of her, walking down the hall, to the bedroom door.  She opens it. 
Camera on him: He is naked, FDAU on the bed, long paddle next to him.  He looks up, chagrined. “Aunt Kay?  No…”
“You have no say in the matter,” she says, going behind him, and picking up the paddle, camera comes around behind him.
“You will count. For each odd number, you will say, I am sorry. For each even number, you will say, I will be respectful.  Begin.”
She swats, he moans, and says, “I am sorry, ONE.”  Then  “I will be respectful, TWO.”
On the paddling goes, to Forty ? swats.
“Now get up, go to the wall, right there, hands on your head, while you repeat both sentences over and over.”
He goes to the wall, and repeats. “I am sorry. I will be respectful.”
Camera on him.
Off camera, she says, “And that’s how I teach a naughty boy a lesson.”
Aunt Kay’s voice: “Makes sense to me.”
Camera shows his right hand, dropping down to rub a buttock.
Her: “What are you doing!? You know you are not allowed to rub.”
From suitcase, she picks up medium paddle, grabs a chair, turns it around.  Grabs him by the ear, puts him by the chair. “Bend over this right now!”
He does so.  “Repeat, I will not rub, and count.”
She swats, he moans, and says, ‘I will not rub, ONE.’
She continues swatting to forty?
She goes to suitcase, pulls out wooden spoon, goes back to him, and says, “Stand up, hands on your head.”
He does so.
She applies forty? Rapid spoon smacks to his bottom, too fast for him to count, as he dances and moans.
“Get to the wall.  Now you have three things to repeat.”
He goes to the wall, and starts saying. “I am sorry. I will be respectful. I will not rub….”
Off camera, she says, “All this, and I haven’t had my first cup of coffee yet. Is there any left?”
“Of course,” says Aunt Kay. 
“Let’s go, I need one. I’ll come back to check on him later.”

OUT



1 comment: