Friday, August 7, 2015

8.06 Thursday Diary

Awake 02:30
ANd 3:30.  And 4:30
And 8 And 9.
She offered me some coffee, 11:30.
I got up 12:30.
And talked to Sunshine. I wasn't ready to talk to Merry about what was buggin' me, but I talked to Sunshine.
Then I stripped to take a shower, getting ready to leave the house.
When I came out, Merry said 'Hello'.  
I told Merry I was off to get my blood drawn, from the doctor's orders from... three weeks ago, now?
I went to the lab, and signed in.
And was asked, how long since I last took  tumz or pepto bismo or alka seltzer or the similar.
Oh, two days...
Receptionist called me doctor, then told me, they want me to go two weeks without such things before having this breath test, or might get a false positive.
Okay, what about the blood test?
What blood test?
The blood test on the other piece of paper.
There's no blood test here.
Look again.
Um.... oh.  Sorry, I've never seen forms like this, let me show my supervisor.
Well, the supervisor was on the phone with Corp HQ for 30 minutes trying to figure out what this form intends...
Eventually, she decided to take some blood, and let me go on my way, and let THEM figure it out later.
Thanks.
Then I went across the street, to acquire a 32GB flash drive ...to go with the 8 GB one I have...and I went home.
Merry allowed me to get on the desktop, and I downloaded all the pix and clips that we've used for a studio onto the drive. It took a long time, and no wonder, it used 28 GB.  
Meanwhile I edited and deleted and moved around and renamed the clips on my laptop, while fighting the tendency to it to blow up in blue screen, every couple or three clicks.  
Managed to finish the download from desktop to FD, then from laptop to FD.
IN time for dinner...
barbecue sauce coated chicken,  green beans and rice, while watching "Falling Skies".  
Put my tray away, and dozed off.
Woke up, 23:30, talked to Sunshine, had a bowl of ice cream, and back to sleep....

s l Sx   63 H
s l Or    502 H
s l Fun/me  63 H
s l Fun/her  63 H
Locked  246 H
s H l DO  63 H
s l CI  253 D
Gluten free 13 D
S HER last D   23.5 D
s l P or M   8 + D

No comments:

Post a Comment