Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8.19 Wednesday morning, at work, midnight to quitting time....

Two drivers working late to watch.
Received a laughable message on Fet from some 'mistress'.  I passed it on to Merry, who blew this person away with Her response.

Had to get driver info for 3 sprinters in Cardiff, England. 
With  couple email exchanges, it was done by 01:00.

NO non-dispatch related phone calls until:
 Our systems manager called at 0300 saying he needed me to log out so he could restart the server...
Then, an F agent called to confirm something for later on. I took her phone number to call her back.
 Systems manager called, 0310, to say, "Good to go."
I logged in, called the F agent back, and confirmed the one ride she was asking about.
  In closing, she said, "I want to mention, you have a GREAT radio voice."
  I've heard that a few times over the years, not that I've done anything with it or about it.  
No more calls...
Rez agent in, 515.
AM dispatcher in, 530, brought me a cup of coffee from Tommy's, complaining about how hot it was when he spilled some on himself.
Dispatcher supervisor came in about 06:30.  Not a surprise, he scheduled himself as such.
So, we had a chance to talk a little about a possible shift change for me.  No immediate prospect of it, but we talked.

815,getting ready to leave. 



No comments:

Post a Comment