Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8.20 Thursday Diary

01:30 up to pee and snack,  peanut butter and chips
0500 awake
0630 awake
0815 alarm.
0830 up.
Let Donna out, fed all.
Unlocked the back gate.
Showered and dressed.
Took a pill, ate a banana.
Got Sunshine to get ready... sat with notes until
0945 in car  to our joint 1015 dr appointments.
Between us, not there longer than 45 minutes.
Went to 7-11 two blocks away, as Sunshine had $4 worth of winning lottery tickets to claim, so she bought lottery tickets and won four more dollars.
Home... ate an apple, read the day's paper..
I got in my car, she got in hers,  to go to an auto collision center to get the mirror fixed. I stopped briefly for gas, and met her there.
We then went down to street to get a blood draw at dr's request, and then found out, the test called for fasting prior... so we left and went home.
There, I worked on the funky latch on the front gate.  
Then I went into the garage, and moved stuff out of the front 10' so as to get the long low coffee table out,  then moved the stuff back in, and washed down the coffee table, and left it in the driveway,  to wait for Stitch to get home to help me get it inside. 
I did bring in a footstool I found, for which I saw possibilities.
She has asked me if I wanted to film, I said, "Not sure...."
When I came in from doing the above, She said, "I'm going into the cooler bedroom, you come get me if you want to film."
That seemed pushy, didn't sit right in my head, or I was just in a mood, I just don't know. 
I sat in the living room chair, and napped, until Stitch came home.
We moved the coffee table inside, and I did some minor repairs with hammer and nail.
She came out of BR2 after a nap, and I went into BR 1, and watched "Falling Skies" "Falling Skies" then dinner was served  and I watched "Killjoys" ...
and went to sleep  22:30 ish

 36 H s l Sex
287 H s l Org
 29 H  s l Fun/me
 29 H  s l Fun/Her
180 H   UN l
36 H  s h L DO
267 D  s l Ci
27 D  Gluten Free
260 H  s H l D
 6 D  s l P or M 

No comments:

Post a Comment